[Discussion Only] Cheaters & Hackers

i see starting legend league you can already get eternal trophies?

1 Like

i think the chance is very lowā€¦

1 Like

I saw before that eternal equips is going to be shown even if your in a eternal league because you canā€™t edit a eternal equip so itā€™s easier to spot a cheated item. I canā€™t remember when it was posted though or if it was just a suggestion. Maybe pets can be shown too because we can base a pet on itā€™s name and if a set affix was change we could tag the user as a cheater.

For other affixes that isnā€™t eternal the developers made a item checker to check equips that isnā€™t possible if equipā€™s affix is not possible that affix will be turned to an empty slot

You could convert 20 epic chest to legend chest then to 20 legend chest to eternal chest.
Eternal chest is 100% eternal item but still by chance if itā€™s going to be a chest.

I know the lowest point of getting a gladiator trophy is until your in legend league.

From the faq thread

1 Like

Itā€™s possible, but the chance is low. Better wait till you get to Eternal league.

1 Like

1 Like

Is ANJAN a cheater in PVP? Can someone make a list of people who are banned and in different leagues please? So dont have to keep repeating

2 Likes

Are these two guys hackers? I know that of them has chromatic orb eternal hat and one guy has archmage standard even though he didnbt reach eternal league. I think they are hackers.

1 Like

Huh? What makes you think this guy is not legit? That sword can be crafted easily. Eternal pets are generally a dead giveaway. In general, Items that are eternal and have different stats than the items name suggest (For exampke an eternal cataclysm always has 4 (or 5?) Legendary proc effects. If you would encounter someone who hacked, he might just have 2 proc affixes and 2 +elemdmg and +elemcrit% or so. Also, perfect stats on eternal gear is generally suspicious too.

1 Like

he meam by archmage standard is the back vanities. But that not a hack tho. that actually mean he is in eternal before the LP reset. true tho that guy is legit.

1 Like

A good news: Cheater has been removed from the ranking.

6 Likes

i wonder who the cheater was that was removed?

1 Like

They are in a seperate ranking.

2 Likes

You are banning without evidence, thanks mods.

1 Like

Yeah reallyā€¦ Look at some of these guys up there:

ā€œHe has crystal gear but is only lvl 50ā€
ā€œHe is lvl 50 or lower and has cash vanitiesā€
ā€œHe has x crystal affix on y weapon that can only be obtained on z weapon heā€™s a hackerā€ well guess what he got a crystal legendary drop
ā€œHe has pistols that have a wizard nameā€

Those are quotes, not imaginary lines. If you ban someone please validate that first.

1 Like

So far weā€™ve only flagged one account of the 100 others that turned out to be a mistake, and itā€™s not the mods doing the banning, itā€™s me. Iā€™ve discounted plenty of reports that were false, but am human and get it wrong sometimes.

Weā€™re just trying to help legit players here have a fair experience.

10 Likes

I imagine the staff looks at the accountā€™s last uploaded save first before banning, or at least their Arena Equipments. They donā€™t just ban outright after reporting, because back when I was new I reported some people who ended up just having rare/pre-patch items that I werenā€™t aware of, they didnā€™t get banned of course.

Now if you get banned and you didnā€™t do anything wrong, Iā€™m sure you can tell the staff and ask for your account to be checked to prove otherwise.

@Shutnic

ā€œHe has crystal gear but is only lvl 50ā€
ā€œHe is lvl 50 or lower and has cash vanitiesā€
ā€œHe has x crystal affix on y weapon that can only be obtained on z weapon heā€™s a hackerā€ well guess what he got a crystal legendary drop
ā€œHe has pistols that have a wizard nameā€

1. I reported someone like that, he didnā€™t get banned. The explanation was, he couldā€™ve had a powerful character that he didnā€™t use in the arena but makes the equips.
  2. Same as above with the addition of, he couldā€™ve been just really rich and wanted to look badass. Idk.
    3.Most of those reports were for Eternal Items, in which Crystal Affixes can only exist within the ā€œbaseā€ affixes the item has, some Eternal items reported had Crystal Affixes that it didnā€™t have as a ā€œbaseā€.
  3. Also for Eternal Items, you canā€™t use Jasper to change an Eternal Items class, therefore you cannot have an Eternal Pistol with a wizard name.

If I do sound biased, I apologize. Iā€™ve been playing for so long that most of these discussions have crossed my mind, and Iā€™ve seen all sorts of weird sh*t in the arena. Itā€™s just that there are far too many variables for each account and far too many accounts to deal with. Mistakes will happen, thereā€™s only a few people on the staff, thatā€™s unavoidable. I do have my complaints against the game, everyone does, no game is perfect. But then again, itā€™s a free game.

Well thatā€™s just my opinion on the matter. Good luck.

Cheers.

3 Likes

Huh? I wasnt even criticising youā€¦ There are just so many reports up there that are wrong. As far as I remember only 1 was from youā€¦

1 Like

I apologize. I didnā€™t say you were criticizing me. I was merely explaining those complaints. I never took it on a personal level or anything like that. Sorry for the misunderstanding, I just wanted to share the reasons for some of those reports. I do not like or want any negative/aggressive interactions, all I want is for everyone to understand each other to prevent conflict. Hope you understand and again, I apologize for the misunderstanding.

Cheers.

3 Likes

Is that yours?

1 Like

Well enjoy your ban

1 Like