[Discussion Only] Cheaters & Hackers

Where’s the perfect affix there?

removed

6 Torrent?

removed

@kiane_zaine Eternal Items can have Crystal Affixes if they have an affix that is on the list of affixes that can be created with Obsidian. I think the item you were asking about in the (Report Thread) had a Crystal Crit Damage Affix. now, if the item in the Codex doesn’t have Epic Crit Damage, then it can’t have Crystal Crit Damage if it is Eternal.

1 Like

Hahahaha wat the…

6 Likes

Lol

I think I have an awesome eternal pet but it’s a character i don’t play with. Pity you can’t jasper
pets :triumph:

@ZARAKI haha, that looks like the Crystal Pet Shibe with the Special Power to Weaken all Enemies with 1 hit. there was someone who got posted a few months ago in the Cheat Thread who had 4 or 5 of the same Legend affix on their Pet. I think it was Explosion or Reflect Damage or something like that. oh wow, I forgot to hit reply. oops! :blush: (started writing about 2-3 hours ago and got distracted)
@dickwad haha, you don’t need Jasper for Pets, they can be used by any Class. now if you could change the affixes on Eternal Pets…that would be interesting, but also a game breaker, I think.

2 Likes

reviewed

1 Like

2 Likes

What the heck kind of pet is that?:joy:

3 Likes

Edited Items

1 Like

reviewed

1 Like

RONZJA
modified! modified!

2 Likes

please take action

1 Like

reviewed

1 Like

TMPDOODLE1533867868234

1 Like

Jasper one class eternal to another class means that every skill or talents gets to the new class equivalent. So yes. If I see this post again I will scream.

1 Like

Here are some of my jasperd items to demonstrate