[Discussion Only] Cheaters & Hackers

I have +20 skulldraga on my eternal divination amulet. But its only +4 on arena not +6. Is it possible that this is a hax?
Not sure but please check this one.

4 Likes

Very nice profile. But copying me is not a good idea. Ver.:upside_down_face::upside_down_face:

2 Likes

@anon99134475 itā€™s possible to get +6 there is a post about that check it

1 Like

okay but let the devs check it. they have the right tools

1 Like

My divination is legit you can get a perfectroll of torrent if you will be character is level39 then you can use dust to claim a divination itā€™s level is 40. possible to get a torrent+6 but you cannot get a perfectroll ressist. Donā€™t worry I donā€™t use any hacks of you expectations on me. I respect you if you respect Iā€™m a kind of player that you would be respected Iā€™m worrying being Iā€™m a part of here now.

5 Likes

@ShadowDragon you can get a perfectroll of torrent if you character is level20 or level40 being builder know my way. @ShadowDragon and you @anon99134475. Btw I mentioned this player to explain with you about perfectroll affix. @NUIQUE @Mr_Scooty @FairyTail @Golem @dickwad sorry for being I mentioning with you I nee your help now.

4 Likes

Why are you mentioning me? I know itā€™s possible to get +6 torrent I was just telling the other guy

2 Likes

I have +20 skulldraga on my eternal divination amulet. But its only +4 on arena not +6. Is it possible that this is a hax?
Not sure but please check this one.

1 Like

I think hercules created already a post regarding +6 torrent.
And it seems legit and it is an kinda lil bit exploit in my opinion but since it is post long ago and devs dont removed it means they allow it and will be use for sure.

But since your pushing that report, we can only wait for devs addressing that skill. :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Yah that is already now look at this. This is my secret how to get a perfectroll affix on the item.

First item is level100 but it is also use more aweak your gear to get a perfect roll 225%luck on gear.
IMG_20200528_142251
Second if you get a level20 or level40 you can get a perfectroll item like this and it is also same on arena.
IMG_20200528_142339
So my planning on my divination is successful and thatā€™s it how to get perfectroll affix thank.
@anon99134475 @anon87444511 that is legit now you can do anything but I think it is a legit.

4 Likes

with due respect this needs explanation sir @tdaniel

1 Like

You know what youā€™ve mean but i think you are a newbie right you can do learned first any about there discussion except this discussion about cheaters and hack. this is not a good porposes for you.

3 Likes

are you the developer?

1 Like

Is this hacked ?
I am not sure

1 Like

That insolence is from warriorā€™s codex, you can try crafting and converting it to wiz class.

1 Like

can you put cyan affix in the new eternal mythitech?

Thatā€™s impossible bro, I tried but it says, ā€œyou canā€™t apply obsidianā€

1 Like

oh so this is not legit? Iā€™ve seen him in the reports but his still in the arena, maybe the devs missed this one haha

3 Likes

Yes, they must check that one.

You can obtain +6 on epic Skill or talent affix that is on an eternal item. I mentioned this two years ago. It is not easy to obtain and will only give 10% more damage to weapon and whatever intrinsic value to talents. Itā€™s nice to obtain but not necessary. When eternal pets are fully leveled, they will always give +6 on epic skills & talentsā€¦ This will be the case also with eternal mythical set items (fabled MH weapon and unreal hat) when you add epic affix after you create mythic, the affix will be at Max value (given Item level is 100).

12 Likes