[Discussion Only] Cheaters & Hackers

maybe his account @aurarobert2321 in game got banned that’s why he Rage Report anyone SAD. :rofl:

1 Like

This is just a DEMO for those NEWBIE out there Please have a look about this Mythitech gear before reporting some accounts. This is PURE CRAFT / LEGIT.
I don’t why I can’t upload my video :thinking:, it always says ERROR. Btw I have fast Internet.

2 Likes

Was that a bug? You didnt get the mythical affix

1 Like

It’s a new gear my friend go update your dq app to the latest version,
you won’t get any mythical affix, only on mythitech set.

1 Like

This will happen to unreal hood and fable staff/sword too?

1 Like

well, if those items were from way back when, then both of those items wouldn’t be hacks, but new players would think that they are and would probably report them. since the Dev’s would know they are older legit items, you shouldn’t have any problems.

for those who are new, there was a time early in DQ when there weren’t Set Bonus (Grey affixes) on any items. those were added later, and items owned by players before the addition wouldn’t have them, if they kept them.

the other item is an Unreal Hood, and there was a bug that made Mythic Affixes, when Crafted, change an Items name to other items. I have to admit, seeing that Warrior Helm with a Rogue Ring name is weird, but it was a weird bug. lots of posts about it.

Mr_Scooty verified from the Dev’s that the Eternal Mythitech Items can’t get Mythic Affixes. only the Eternal Unreal Hood & Fabled Weapons. it looks as though if you are willing to sacrifice some Myth Stones, you can get Epic affixes on the Eternal Mythitech Items, based on the video by @TT-Daniela .

2 Likes

Never new terrashaper and vortex had bomb proc.

And question, can you deal 300 bleed dot then ramp it up to 300k in the next damage in pvp?

1 Like

haha, then just post them in the Report Cheaters Thread.

as far as the Bleed dmg jump goes, it is possible (I think), but I don’t see how with just the 3 Items you are showing.

the way Damage over Time works, the highest damage DoT is always used. there isn’t multiple Fire DoT at the same time, for instance. if a Build has Fire, Poison, & Bleed, then the highest of each is in effect at the same time, so a target can be damaged by all 3 at the same time.

3 Likes

1 Like

1 Like

Removed

1 Like

Uhmm… are they literally cheating? Mr. Admin?

2 Likes

@tdaniel can correct me if I am wrong, but if they are using Items that are modified in a way not possible using Crystals & Myth Stones in Dungeon Quest, and using them in Battle Arena, then they are literally cheating.

hope this helps.

3 Likes

1 Like

1 Like

Removed

2 Likes

1 Like

Removed

1 Like

@anon87655529 what did you want to discuss about these Builds?

2 Likes

Which topic Mr. Golem?

1 Like