[Discussion Only] Cheaters & Hackers

Sorry, it’s not that I don’t believe you
but an item as good as that is it wrong if I question it? let the developer judge, then you guys defend

I agree with you. It’s ok to Ask question about my pets. And it will be another true win for me to show that It’s possible to have it as a normal player who try hard with the “delet and reload system” to farm eternal enslaver :smirk:

1 Like

The Eternal Rage and Lilith is just a proof that is a legit one. We all know that Crushing Blow can do nothing in a PvP and you can’t remove it unless you’re cheating

1 Like

What’s the last version of the app where you can spam downloading the data without 3 hour interval? Do you know it bro? Any idea?

I Always had the 3 hours interval. It’s the reason why i dont farm and dont fight during few months :joy:
I have save my data Yesterday and it almost made me cry :rofl:

1 Like

Mr. @Hans, kindly check that “Thinker Belle” Eternal pet. That one is more suspicious because the affix of his pet as well as the sets is perfect for tank build hehe

1 Like

Bur bro, do you play DQ back then when the DQ app has no interval in downloading the data?

I play DQ since 3 year but i discover the download - reload system last year during the first pandemic crisis, in my student cell aha
I have Always known this game with the 3 hours interval :+1:
(Sorry if my english is Bad :expressionless:)

1 Like

Okay bro, let’s ask Mr. @Golem later on what version of the app has no interval in downloading the data hehe

1 Like

It’s okay for the bad English bro, as long as that you give the thought of it then there’s no problem :muscle:

1 Like

Can’t give a heart react bro, too much giving because I read those past topic a while ago hehe

Thanks for your support :+1:
I am waiting for you on top

1 Like

Nahh bro, can’t step in Div 1 because my Rouge character can’t beat wizards and most of the Flintlock user was changed into Warrior or Wizard :joy:

1 Like

maybe it’s better to get rid of the eternal pet, so as to clear the suspicions of a new player like me sorry, this is just a question… so don’t be offended my friends

Lookslike @Jin_Sange And @Wishnuu
Its perfect

1 Like

Search :mag: Patch 3.0 Notes thread.

1 Like

I got it Mr. Golem but does it means that below 3.0.3.0 version doesn’t have a 3 hour interval?

before Patch 3.0, there was a loophole in the coding that allowed players to log out & log in until you got the affix you wanted with your crystals without losing the crystal. it wasn’t a cheat, but it was an exploit that wasn’t intended by the Developers. so in Patch 3.0, a 3 hour wait was put in place for logging out and then logging in. if you read the Thread, there are some Posts that show that the Developers intentions are for us Players to Farm for what we need to Craft our Builds. and yes, if you look around, the Developers themselves said so.

the loophole isn’t a cheat like those used in PVP, but was used by those Players too lazy to actually Farm. and from what the Dev’s say, Farming is an important part of the Dungeon Quest experience.

hope this helps.

2 Likes

So there’s a huge exploitation back then huh? :joy:

Yah you need to save first your progress before building a build so if the build isn’t successful you can save those used crystals by resetting.

2 Likes