Double Eternal Drop

unfortunaly it’s not that easy to proove this but i think chance of getting Crystal/Eternal is growing with maplevel… not only with luck on gear bonus.
i was surprised by that chest ))

I think almost certainly before 1.8 I had never gotten even a crystal item since the patch on floors 400+ I have gotten 5 crystals and 3 eternals.

i would ssay it starts at 350+. After getting higher than that i see a huge improove in droprates… dunno how to justify that, but now i know for sure it’s worth of getting higher…

Im at 800+. I’ve only got 1 eternal/crystal in the last 100 maps or so. The weekend before, 600 range, I got 2 eternals and 4 crystal items in a day, 40 or so maps. Statistical anomalies I assure you.

a bit offtop but how do you avoid incoming damage? is it like 1-shot all the time?
btw i was thinking it would be nice to decrease the chance of mapdrop for every death on the current map by for example 50%. coz atm gold help a lot to rush thru

[quote=“IDDQD”]a bit offtop but how do you avoid incoming damage? is it like 1-shot all the time?
btw i was thinking it would be nice to decrease the chance of mapdrop for every death on the current map by for example 50%. coz atm gold help a lot to rush thru[/quote]

Doesn’t really make sense, especially because you can just buy a map from the merchant.

you can only buy a map for the level you are currently on… if you want to go further you need to kill the Cartographer…

[quote=“IDDQD”]a bit offtop but how do you avoid incoming damage? is it like 1-shot all the time?
btw i was thinking it would be nice to decrease the chance of mapdrop for every death on the current map by for example 50%. coz atm gold help a lot to rush thru[/quote]
Are you asking me specifically?

I was farming and not paying attention around level 30 when my mythic boss popped up.

Both items at level so if I start another character they will have great gear.

[quote=“Rubik”][quote=“IDDQD”]a bit offtop but how do you avoid incoming damage? is it like 1-shot all the time?
Are you asking me specifically?[/quote]
your advice could be as usefull as any others ))

@ IDDQD : Hi,im newbie in this game with a Wizard character. im just a bit curious at the [color=#FF0000]SKILLS[/color] of your OH weap.
How did you combine Teleport and Skulldraga in your OH weaps?

[quote=“anygma”]@ IDDQD : Hi,im newbie in this game with a Wizard character. im just a bit curious at the [color=#FF0000]SKILLS[/color] of your OH weap.
How did you combine Teleport and Skulldraga in your OH weaps?[/quote]

You use high level crystals to modify your equips.

@IDDQD: sir what specific Crystal is that?

Amber changes the Special skill.

thanks for the info guys,very much appreciated.

gratz on yr drop played a week on 400+ maps none drop with max luck and 184$% item quantity so maybe my accoutn is broken ahha

for better loot check ur map quality and item quantity

OK … I checked my map quality, and its just like all my other maps in my bag. Nice little graphic and everything.
Checked my item quantity, and it is 200% like it always has been.

So where are my millions of Obsidians ? Why is not ever drop an eternal ?
You promised me better loot if I followed your tips, but nothing has happened !!!

If your going to give help, hints and tips, at least be a little more clear on what your wanting to say, instead of just answering for answerings sake for the +1 post count. If it means that much to you go spam a pointless thread that doesn’t require real answers from players looking for help and guidance.

OK … I checked my map quality, and its just like all my other maps in my bag. Nice little graphic and everything.
Checked my item quantity, and it is 200% like it always has been.

So where are my millions of Obsidians ? Why is not ever drop an eternal ?
You promised me better loot if I followed your tips, but nothing has happened !!!

If your going to give help, hints and tips, at least be a little more clear on what your wanting to say, instead of just answering for answerings sake for the +1 post count. If it means that much to you go spam a pointless thread that doesn’t require real answers from players looking for help and guidance.[/quote]

A lot of answers in here tend to lack a lot of information and general knowledge. Also, the lack of any type of sentence structure does not help. I tend to scroll through to find answers from the moderators.

And never forget there’s no guarantee of getting the best drops, only a way of improving THE CHANCES of better drops. A person can buy 1000 lotto tickets, it doesn’t improve odds of winning, just gives more chances you might win.
IE. If lotto odds are 1:1 billion, 1000 tickets don’t make the odds 1:1 million, they become 1000:1 billion.