DPS on Stats changes everytime I Resume the game

I have this weird thing, everytime I go to Inventory and Stats I see a different DPS, even if I don’t move or attack.

First my Torrent DPS is 848.6k and the Whirlwind is 6.69M, then it is 933k and 7.65M respectively, with only resuming the game and coming back to stats page.

Does anyone have an idea of what’s causing that? It’s quite annoying to calculate the real DPS when changing something.

[quote=“cyberjuba”]I have this weird thing, everytime I go to Inventory and Stats I see a different DPS, even if I don’t move or attack.

First my Torrent DPS is 848.6k and the Whirlwind is 6.69M, then it is 933k and 7.65M respectively, with only resuming the game and coming back to stats page.

Does anyone have an idea of what’s causing that? It’s quite annoying to calculate the real DPS when changing something.[/quote]

what set u use.? some boost damage from a buff. like advanturer… gold indicator appear. ur speed and damags increase by some %. and also from red shrine. increase power damage. idk well… i have 3 day more before i reach 1 month of play DQ. lol

Sets and Talents (All of them has death as nature):
Crystalline
Zealotry
Blood Magic - Stonecold
Mythical - Icebound
Rage - Zealous
Nadroji - Wrath
Permafrost

Maybe the nature of the Pet (I heard somewhere they have it)?

[quote=“cyberjuba”]
Maybe the nature of the Pet (I heard somewhere they have it)?[/quote]

Nope, tried with 5 different pets and they all did the same.

Found it.
Icebound Talent does that.

Was this thing already reported? (I don’t dare saying bug because all the time there is a reasonable explanation lol)

[quote=“cyberjuba”]Found it.
Icebound Talent does that.

Was this thing already reported? (I don’t dare saying bug because all the time there is a reasonable explanation lol)[/quote]
idk. a bug.? lol… me too not dare to report… i would only report if that bug really happen. and i will try get the screenshot first lol…

Just look at the variation from your weapon. All DMG varies +/- 25%, right?All your numbers are with in the variance range.

Also as stated before there are plenty of things that affect DMG in real time.

[quote=“Clogon”]Just look at the variation from your weapon. All DMG varies +/- 25%, right?All your numbers are with in the variance range.

Also as stated before there are plenty of things that affect DMG in real time.[/quote]

I understand and it makes sense, but it only happens when I have an Icebound talent equipped, otherwise it stays still (I guess it’s a medium value).

I’m replacing the helmet when I want to have a reference number.