[DQ 2.0] Blightbog Saboteur (Bow) Floor 1394 Mythic 3

[quote=“ocenyx”]
Yes, MP. Check the codex for details[/quote]

I can’t find what it’s base on XD (Like what is the total energy, what % of mp is converted to energy
What part is it?
I just see that Primary skills = 10 energy
Special skills = 30 energy
Gets 30% Recovered every second.

and the stored up energy adds damage.

[quote=“emman23”][quote=“ocenyx”]
Yes, MP. Check the codex for details[/quote]

I can’t find what it’s base on XD (Like what is the total energy, what % of mp is converted to energy
What part is it?
I just see that Primary skills = 10 energy
Special skills = 30 energy
Gets 30% Recovered every second.

and the stored up energy adds damage.[/quote]

Everything. Converts Resource System = All MP and MP systems like regen and leech are completely removed and replaced with this setup you mentioned.

Though the Energy bar is also colored blue, as well as the other resource systems…

hey buddy. im just curious about ur OH… i checked ur build. u use OH and jasper the special to sneak… i do believe during active sneak. it just remove debuff effect and make u untouchable for some period of time… i dont see u use swap at any point. so i believe stacking weapon damage on OH are useless. why dont u put +element damage since your theme is DoT. increase base element damage. will boost it even higher since u have lagend affix +%element damage… if im correct +element damage +%element damage are global… i believe ur spike damage with blight/plagued can be boost with this.

the only point for that +weapon damage (currently on ur OH) will only effect ur trap from ambush talent (if it really boost, never try that)
While if u use +element damage. it will boost all your poison damage from any source of damage u do…

#correct me if im wrong… i am newbie (just try to help in anyway) lol

[quote=“cronos1234”]hey buddy. im just curious about ur OH… i checked ur build. u use OH and jasper the special to sneak… i do believe during active sneak. it just remove debuff effect and make u untouchable for some period of time… i dont see u use swap at any point. so i believe stacking weapon damage on OH are useless.
OH damage is actually for traps.

why dont u put +element damage since your theme is DoT. increase base element damage. will boost it even higher since u have lagend affix +%element damage… if im correct +element damage +%element damage are global… i believe ur spike damage with blight/plagued can be boost with this.
[u]If you look closely at the damage formula, WD+ is on the inner parts, which means they get a rather hefty amount of multipliers. On the other hand, ED+ is on the outer parts, which means not much multipliers.

I’d say it all depends on the builds.[/u]
[/quote]

ahh i get it now. thanks
#Learning new things.

[quote=“ocenyx”]
Everything. Converts Resource System = All MP and MP systems like regen and leech are completely removed and replaced with this setup you mentioned.

Though the Energy bar is also colored blue, as well as the other resource systems…[/quote]
I see. Thanks. I didn’t read before that it had a total of 100. :laughing:

I didn’t know that weapon damage had a higher modifier to element damage.
I thought with the formula it had the same effect.

If you look at the damage formula closely, ED+ is added almost after everything else, not like WD+.

i didt get most correctly as my english understanding is poor… what i get is. +WD (internal) it put that before all counting is made. and +ED (external/outer) is put after almost all count. so basicly what u try to say is +WD get more boost because it absorb some +% of damage increase from beginning…? and as +ED leak at boosting damage because it lose some damage boost from the beginning of calculation.?

i didt get most correctly as my english understanding is poor… what i get is. +WD (internal) it put that before all counting is made. and +ED (external/outer) is put after almost all count. so basicly what u try to say is +WD get more boost because it absorb some +% of damage increase from beginning…? and as +ED leak at boosting damage because it lose some damage boost from the beginning of calculation.?[/quote]

Yes that’s correct.

But we can get ED+ as a global bonus for any equipment slot (=up to 6), while WD+ is weapon-specific and can only get 1 affix per weapon. In this specific setup, WD+ gets more benefit than ED+ due to slot usage restrictions; i.e. too many gimmicks

i didt get most correctly as my english understanding is poor… what i get is. +WD (internal) it put that before all counting is made. and +ED (external/outer) is put after almost all count. so basicly what u try to say is +WD get more boost because it absorb some +% of damage increase from beginning…? and as +ED leak at boosting damage because it lose some damage boost from the beginning of calculation.?[/quote]

Yes that’s correct.

But we can get ED+ as a global bonus for any equipment slot (=up to 6), while WD+ is weapon-specific and can only get 1 affix per weapon. In this specific setup, WD+ gets more benefit than ED+ due to slot usage restrictions; i.e. too many gimmicks[/quote]
ahh okay so i understand it correctly. btw thanks make it more clear for me… really appreciate

That should be usefull in pvp too

Partly. It isn’t optimized for PvP. There are dud affixes like Adventurer (obviously there’s no gold in the arena!) :laughing:

actually there is gold in arena. gold sucking lol… :laughing:

Nice build. Very well though out. GJ!

My recommendations:

1. change vacuus scorpio to mutany. Difference between 50% and 100% WD on non eternal weapon is very small. On your current set up it is only about a 10% overall dmg loss.

2. the change above allows you to switch out your OH for a Vial. 100% ele crit when ever you want saves you the 2 wasted ele crit affix that allows you to invest into better affixes

3. i recommend changing the 2 ele crit for ED+ or 2 guided shot for dmg (preferebly guided shot due to cubic growth), 2 time warp procs (basically triples your DMG since you have high OH DMG + Cosmic power) or things like +5 stagger and +5 ensnare to give more lock down (rooted, stunned and knocked back enemies will have a very tough time getting to you).

Vial helps your build so much that 10% DMG loss is not a big deal. Blue orbs and MP potions can help you recover the extra EN.

[quote=“Diieter”]Why everytimes an insane overpowered build is found … it’s on rogue? :laughing:
I wish I could do 40b with a single hit as wiz :dieter: but it would be too much tbh, nerf nerf nerf![/quote]

Because only rogue players like to share their secrets. There have been no Wiz or Warrior guides recently. Your player base is much quieter than ours. Just compare the Rogue feedback thread to the rest. We are much more vocal.

And every class can do the same DMG as Rogue. The only difference between classes are primery skills, heroic skills and talents. Rogue does not have more DMG boosting effects than the other classes. We don’t have +ED, +Bleed DMG or +Crit DMG like warrior talents or +WD, +DMG or +Ele DOT DMG like wizards talents.

Many wiz change to rouge cause they can profit from guides and experience other players.

Not really true… I once addapt rubik redrum build to my wizard. and now hybrid that build with rogue. the result is my current wizard. u dont really need to change class…

So its not true cause its not needed?
Thats like hunger in africa.nkt needed but true

[quote=“Clogon”][quote=“Diieter”]Why everytimes an insane overpowered build is found … it’s on rogue? :laughing:
I wish I could do 40b with a single hit as wiz :dieter: but it would be too much tbh, nerf nerf nerf![/quote]

Because only rogue players like to share their secrets. There have been no Wiz or Warrior guides recently. Your player base is much quieter than ours. Just compare the Rogue feedback thread to the rest. We are much more vocal.

And every class can do the same DMG as Rogue. The only difference between classes are primery skills, heroic skills and talents. Rogue does not have more DMG boosting effects than the other classes. We don’t have +ED, +Bleed DMG or +Crit DMG like warrior talents or +WD, +DMG or +Ele DOT DMG like wizards talents.[/quote]

I agree with this, maybe war n wiz are too secretive about their builds.

1 Like

Cues Cronos to share his Aurora PvP Wizard Build