[DQ 2.0] Blightbog Saboteur (Bow) Floor 1394 Mythic 3

[quote=“Clogon”]Nice build. Very well though out. GJ!

My recommendations:

1. change vacuus scorpio to mutany. Difference between 50% and 100% WD on non eternal weapon is very small. On your current set up it is only about a 10% overall dmg loss.
    I’d happily swap my Vacuus Scipio for a Mutiny or any bow with ED% on it… I am always a fanboy of 300 ED% but I just can’t grab it yet. Vacuus Scipio stays, for now

2. the change above allows you to switch out your OH for a Vial. 100% ele crit when ever you want saves you the 2 wasted ele crit affix that allows you to invest into better affixes
    Coat is awesome, but for me it is rather less convenient to press another button just for elem crit. I prefer less buttons as much as possible, so I can focus more on manual dodge. You make great points in #3 though!

3. i recommend changing the 2 ele crit for ED+ or 2 guided shot for dmg (preferebly guided shot due to cubic growth), 2 time warp procs (basically triples your DMG since you have high OH DMG + Cosmic power) or things like +5 stagger and +5 ensnare to give more lock down (rooted, stunned and knocked back enemies will have a very tough time getting to you).
    Noted. Thanks for the input!

Vial helps your build so much that 10% DMG loss is not a big deal. Blue orbs and MP potions can help you recover the extra EN.[/quote]

Wiz has too many raw damage talents… I just saw some broken wiz build a few patches ago. Definitely nerfed now, but you wiz players may want to start getting ideas from there!

Search for mondy.malupet’s wiz build on the forums.

It seems I’ll need to look for a Mutiny gauntlet to convert to a Bow for 100% Element Damage, which will be a looooooong hunt as I don’t have a wizard. (Drop rates are kinda biased to classes, ya?)

Perhaps it’s time for me to grab a wizard?

Build will definitely be updated when I get my hands on one!

[quote=“ocenyx”]It seems I’ll need to look for a Mutiny gauntlet to convert to a Bow for 100% Element Damage, which will be a looooooong hunt as I don’t have a wizard. (Drop rates are kinda biased to classes, ya?)

Perhaps it’s time for me to grab a wizard?

Build will definitely be updated when I get my hands on one![/quote]
If you don’t need the defiant set. You can also try finding Frozen Fate (axe of warrior) with Legend affix of ED.
In my experience it’s easier to hunt than mutiny equips.

I have both those mutiny gaunlet n frozen fate. But i also have a vascus bow.
If only i can swap 1 for you, why not. :smile:

I just happened to find one :laughing:

Build will be updated in a few days or so.

Nice :sunglasses: That was fast XD
You’re rich :astonished: :astonished: :astonished:

Not rich at all. I’m just not spending my gold for Top-tier Mythstones flash sales.

That accrued amount just means that these flash sales aren’t happening as often as I want them to :frowning:

nice work, looking forward! keep it up :mrgreen:

CentraBPM how long do you stay on a map? Do you clear it fully or just the key points: carto and fountain?

It depends. If I only farm for Eternals, I rush to Shrine, Fountain and Carto (if these 3 aren’t too spread out).

Crystals/MS only: Clearing everything (still trying to clear it as fast as I can.)

And if I do farm for Crystals/MS and Eternals then I’ll clear the map fully as well (still rushing through the map though).

1 Like

[quote=“Clogon”]2) the change above allows you to switch out your OH for a Vial. 100% ele crit when ever you want saves you the 2 wasted ele crit affix that allows you to invest into better affixes
[/quote]

Because of

[quote=“SteigerBox”]r3369
Marking guided shot as a projectile[/quote]

…I decided to replace mirror with vial and 2 elem crit for 2 Timewarp proc. Base bow damage gets increased, though the skill patterns aren’t as lazy anymore.

It goes Guided > Coat > Guided > Coat > (some twisters) instead of Guided > Guided > Guided > Guided > (some twisters)

Still having second thoughts but I think I’ll keep it. Thanks for the tips again!

Is Guided shot not a projectile? Prior that change?
Don’t know if I’ll go with a coat weapon proc or with a vial >.>

[quote=“emman23”]Is Guided shot not a projectile? Prior that change?
Don’t know if I’ll go with a coat weapon proc or with a vial >.>[/quote]

Guidedshot has always been boosted by Timewarp but not slowed. Timewarp was bugged to boost ALL skills in its AoE. So with the fix to Timewarp, a fix to Rogue skills were required too (no rogue projectiles were slowed by Timewarp).

Basically timewarp has been fixed to only work with projectiles (both boost and slow) and so several other bugs were fixed as well.

[quote=“Clogon”][quote=“emman23”]Is Guided shot not a projectile? Prior that change?
Don’t know if I’ll go with a coat weapon proc or with a vial >.>[/quote]

Guidedshot has always been boosted by Timewarp but not slowed. Timewarp was bugged to boost ALL skills in its AoE. So with the fix to Timewarp, a fix to Rogue skills were required too (no rogue projectiles were slowed by Timewarp).

Basically timewarp has been fixed to only work with projectiles (both boost and slow) and so several other bugs were fixed as well.[/quote]
mind asking. does the throw skill such as sword throw and toss still get buffed in timewarp? i believe they got buff in 1.8, i not test that yet in current beta… any info.?

So far it’s certainly a hassle to coat every time, but coat vial does have its perks.

100% chance of anything really shines compared to mere chances which even scales down in PvP.

[quote=“cronos1234”]
mind asking. does the throw skill such as sword throw and toss still get buffed in timewarp? i believe they got buff in 1.8, i not test that yet in current beta… any info.?[/quote]

All projectiles are boosted.

[quote=“ocenyx”][size=200]Blightbog Saboteur[/size]

Blightbog — a portmanteau of Blight and Bog. Blight because of elemental crit Blight (duh) and Bog because opponents are always bogged down with propulsion whenever they try to approach their attack range.

Saboteur — this loadout is sabotaging their trillions of HP with spiked crush, blights, explosions and bleeds!

Gameplay Footage: [Dungeon Quest] Blightbog Saboteur (Bow) Floor 1394 Mythic 3

Guidedshot was nerved to the ground but piercing goodness is still piercing. I just let the explosions and blights and bleeds and stuff kill things! Crowd Control is almost not a problem due to heat-seeking arrows and high rate of propulsions always literally staggering their attacks.

That fkng Carto was a combo breaker though! :laughing:[/quote]
u may want to change your equipped set element when u read this.

First of all i think +%ED lagend affix in your chest pieces and OH are useless since u dont have any +5000 poison damage. mean it doest not boost anything. blight increase poison cloud damage while poison cloud dead 400% poison damage. if u dont have any base for your poison damage mean your blight also not deal good damage. it just increase but a little i guess. i notice that your build is MH & OH base damage focused. so elemental not suitable for this build. u can change your MH OH and chest pieces to shock, so then when enemy stunned (when u change ur MH element to shock ur element crit chance lagend affix also can trigger paralyzed or u can use rogue ranger talent stagger, high voltage will help deal more damage since it not buffing element, it buff damage source when enemy stunned… also i notice that your necklace using rezored talent. as u said bleed is setup for spike. since u might not going to need plagued set due to leak poison damage. mean u can just change it to vampiric. it more useful though as it increase your bleed damage. let say ur arrow deal 700M. When enemy stunned with high voltage 300% it make 700m×4= 2.8B and if it apply bleed. with vampiric it boost 125% bleed damage. mean 2.8×2.25= 6.3B as your bleed damage. it give more than spawning poison cloud that deal low damage.

#Not saying that this build not good. it just have some not needed affix that restrict this build full potential. anyway this just an idea tho. peace Y(^_^)Y

Wow, reading all that seems arrogant. Do try to remember where you got your blight chain builds :dieter:

100% ED boosts all kinds of damage since this game is an elements game, though I did add two 5000 ED+ in my current build. Not playing as much as before though. Hiking floors suck right now.

[quote=“cronos1234”]
u may want to change your equipped set element when u read this.

First of all i think +%ED lagend affix in your chest pieces and OH are useless
The most absurd conclusion I have ever read :dieter: 200% ED boosts all DPS by that much. Just because there are no raw ED bonuses doesnt mean it’s useless

blight increase poison cloud damage while poison cloud dead 400% poison damage. if u dont have any base for your poison damage mean your blight also not deal good damage. it just increase but a little i guess. i notice that your build is MH & OH base damage focused. so elemental not suitable for this build. u can change your MH OH and chest pieces to shock, so then when enemy stunned (when u change ur MH element to shock ur element crit chance lagend affix also can trigger paralyzed or u can use rogue ranger talent stagger, high voltage will help deal more damage since it not buffing element, it buff damage source when enemy stunned…
Blight chain > all other element crits. I won’t be hiking for so long now if I don’t know what I’m doing, would I?

also i notice that your necklace using rezored talent.
Silly. It’s Ambush. Razored came from the OH affix. Did you really read the thread at all? :dieter: [/quote]

[quote=“cronos1234”]
First of all i think +%ED lagend affix in your chest pieces and OH are useless since u dont have any +5000 poison damage. mean it doest not boost anything.[/quote]

I recommend you to look at the damage formula in the dictionary. ED% multiplies all WD. It does not affect ED+ at all. ED+ is the last thing you want to maximize DMG in PVE. It is only good if you are using both weapons as a damage source.