Dq2

When will DQ2 come out? I literally just got into DQ, but I heard rumors of DQ2 and now I’m super curious. I’m already loving DQ… I think I’ll have a meltdown of enjoyment when DQ2 come outs. Will need to save up money for it as well.

we are doing some very tiny closed networking tests now.

We need to make sure our networking code works well enough to support players playing together. once we have fixed those outstanding issues and are good with our current network (co-op) support we can focus on adding more content and expanding our testing pools.

TLDR: We don’t know yet when it will be ready :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Thank you for the reply! Gives me high hopes since the devs are so actively interacting with their players. Please take your time on it.

You have DQ keep you more than occupied till DQ2 Same here

1 Like

I’m pretty sure a lot of people ask you the same question,but i’m so excited that i have to ask again :smiley:
Around 3 months have been gone after your message and i wanted ask for informations about the standing of the game (DQ2)
Have you an estimate idea when it will be realised ? And can we ( the community) test it somehow yet ?

We have already done some closed testing with a very small group of players. Our first test have been focused on getting stable/solid multiplayer connections. We have luckly been able to work with a group of players that are located all over the world and the test results have been promising!

We have to balance the cost of running a multiplayer game (servers are expensive) against the quality of the multiplayer connections (poor/laggy connections and no one will want to play the game).

3 Likes