Dungeon Quest 2

I think I can speak for everyone here and tell we are pissed… At least me, i was waiting for this game about 2 years now, and what did i get? nothing, no alpha/beta and not even a screenshot about it?! If you love ur community and if you really wanna do ur best the time is more than to late now…

1 Like
1 Like

Prime example of how long a game can take to develop: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chronicles_of_Elyria
Shinybox is a very small company.

3 Likes

just forget DQ2. my concern and question here is what about ARENA RESET? and those old vanities for the Current Patch? is it really hard to do it? please answer.

1 Like

Arena reset :heart_eyes:

1 Like

it’s been season 4 for a few years now, I really want the other Season Battle Arena Vanities.

I understand why it is taking so long, a little bit. DQ has been around for awhile, and technology has come a long way, both hardware & software. so updating old software/programming to be compatible with newer platforms, and getting them ok’d by Google, Apple, & anyone else, seems to be taking some time. and if I am off a little bit, well, I don’t mind being corrected by those who know what is going on. I am just going by what I kind of remember in Posts by Dev’s over the last year or two.

@Skaul that CoE article was pretty good. it’s a complex game compared to DQ, but I can see how it would take a few years for DQ2 to come out. thanks for sharing.

haha, just skimmed the Video game development article. lots of historical and current development information. there sure is a lot that goes into making a game nowadays.

2 Likes

So any word or just a forgotten game

been a few months since the last update for DQ2. I think most players are just waiting until something comes out or the Dev’s post something. as @Skaul said in an earlier post, it might take longer than players would like it to. but that is my 2 cents worth.

Prime example of how long a game can take to develop: Chronicles of Elyria - Wikipedia 25
Shinybox is a very small company.

2 Likes