Dungeon quest dictionary 423/424

Guys help im stuck at 423 , i already checked it twice but i cant find the last one is this a bug ? Please help

Just go through and tap them all again If you need to. Should be an easy fix.

Bro i did it trice already , all of the items have x mark in The left side . But that 1 really missing. :open_mouth:

We have a few entries we need to update after the last patch as well.

Okay looking forward to it … i think im the only one experiencing this …

Got it too. Started a clean slate on my other device and it’s not just the dictionary that’s bugged for me, as you can see.

[quote=“JTmon”]Got it too. Started a clean slate on my other device and it’s not just the dictionary that’s bugged for me, as you can see.

[/quote]
That data is not part of your save file. So if you moved to a different device, all your numbers should start fresh at 0.

I didnt transfer saves or anything like that. I started a new playthrough on another device and got pic related.

I didnt transfer saves or anything like that. I started a new playthrough on another device and got pic related.[/quote]
So then what else are you saying is bugged in that pic besides the dictionary?

[quote=“Rubik”]
So then what else are you saying is bugged in that pic besides the dictionary?[/quote]
Look at the feats. It’s still in 0 even though Ive already cleared almost all of it.

[quote=“JTmon”][quote=“Rubik”]
So then what else are you saying is bugged in that pic besides the dictionary?[/quote]
Look at the feats. It’s still in 0 even though Ive already cleared almost all of it.[/quote]
Well you didn’t say that…
Did you update today, or what version is that?

[quote=“Rubik”]
Did you update today, or what version is that?[/quote]
nope. I installed DQ 1.8.1 on another device for a new playthrough. It’s just a minor error. My only grief is that I dont get the +hero pts on the completed dictionary. Does completed feats give hero pts aswell? If so, that too.

[quote=“Rubik”][quote=“JTmon”][quote=“Rubik”]
Look at the feats. It’s still in 0 even though Ive already cleared almost all of it.[/quote]
Did you update today, or what version is that?[/quote]

To prevent free heroic points, the dictionary is remembered.

Reading the dictionary won’t give you any Hero Point.
Completing feats will give you Hero Points base on your character’s level.

As a new player it does.

Really? Never heard anyone mentioned that before. Hmmm…

Yep free heroic points for reading the dictionary! It was very helpful when I started as I was able to invest into Stength and intellegence for HP/MP regen till I got good enough damage for leech.

Just started fresh, 501 Hpoints on a new character, 2096 after reading dictionary. Stuck at 423 as well. None of that makes any sense.

[quote=“JTmon”][quote=“Rubik”]

Update guys!! 1.8.1.1 fixed that bug

Yep. The feats counter is fixed. Dictionary is still 423 though.