Dungeon Quest Easter Egg

Been playing for almost 3 days non-stop and I got 4 of the new Seven Deadly Sins set affix.

The Wrath, Envy, Sloth and Pride.

I have a question, It says Seven Deadly Sins but there’s only 6 items armor/weapon, could it be the 7th a pet or trophy?

The Easter Egg: I noticed the Item names are familiar, and I found out its the same with the character names of an anime I’ve watched. Yes, its the anime Seven Deadly Sins or Nanatsu no Taizai.

Character’s names and their sins:

• Melodias - Sin of Wrath
  • Diane - Sin of Envy
  • Ban - Sin of Greed
  • King or Fairy King Harlequin - Sin of Sloth
  • Gowther - Sin of Lust
  • Merlin - Sin of Gluttony
  • Escanor - Sin of Pride

At first I think it was just a coincidence but now I think that the developers are fan of the anime.

PS: Anyone, please put pictures of the Greed, Lust and Gluttony, Thanks! (Sorry for bad quality pictures).

(edit: That’s why I was asking for pictures because I thought they’re not available on codex, but actually I was just only looking on the wizard’s legendex, silly me. They’re only available on Warrior’s and the Merlin’s pet is available on pet legendex)

the 7th is a pet merlins imp, and i really like this set coz im a huge fan of 7ds :smiley:

1 Like

Thanks for the fast reply, any idea what are Ban’s and Gowther’s?

Ban = Horn
Gowther = Ring

1 Like

Thanks!

Your welcome

love the horn - ban’s harvest with regeneration affix. yeah immortality!

My current Dps on dungeon run using 7DS items (MH,OH,HEAD,RING) other parts are useless for me…
Note: only MH & Head bonus buff are working

2 Likes

I just wish the 7 deadly sins wasn’t cancelled after the first season. We never found out who the 7th sin was :frowning:

ED is love!

It’s not?