Dungeon Quest Latest Update. New Features. Beta Patch 1.0.2

[size=150]With the new update Shinybox have added some shiny new features.[/size]

Note:As with any beta the following stats are subject to change without prior notice.

1. Additional character slots.

The addition of 2 extra character slots has been made in preparation for new classes coming soon. The Warrior is expected early march. (I personally can’t wait)

2. Mini Map

upon the request of the community Shinybox have added a mini map to the game. This was a much needed feature and I now would be lost without it.

3. Control options

New control options have been added to the game such as the ability to switch between left and right handed, increase/ decrease the size of the joystick or completely remove the joystick for a touch to move / attack play style.

4. Reveal map

Players can now purchase for 1000g “Reveal Map” which has replaced the compass and enables players to see the entire dungeon on the mini map as well as the location of the exit.

5. Enemy power.

Players now have the ability to increase enemy power which in turn increases the rewards gained. The power levels and stats are as follows.

Enemy Power 1

-25% Enemy Health
-25% Enemy Power
+0% Luck
+0% Gold Find
+0% Experience

Enemy Power 2

+0% Enemy Health
+0% Enemy Power
+0% Luck
+0% Gold Find
+10% Experience

Enemy Power 3

+50% Enemy Health
+25% Enemy Power
+25% Luck
+25% Gold Find
+25% Experience

Enemy Power 4

+300% Enemy Health
+50% Enemy Power
+50% Luck
+50% Gold Find
+50% Experience

Enemy Power 5

+600% Enemy Health
+100% Enemy Power
+100% Luck
+100% Gold Find
+10% Experience

I will keep this list up to date with anything new as it is added.

1 Like

Thanks for the post!!