ELEMENTAL DAMAGE Question

Hi guys,

I am really new in DQ and i have a question after searching the forums, i looked at the Legend affix list and found out that % Weapon Damage and % Elemental Damage can only be found in loots. But so far, after playing for 2 weeks, i never found an item with %ED except for an Axe with a set and set bunos Affix that i cannot remove. I am planning to create a set of items that purely rely on %ED and looked at a guide for warrior. I found one guide from “Crono Gift [ PvE Build] Hachimon -Warrior-” but i failed finding the weapon and other items with %ED(for this guide = % ICE DAMAGE). Is there a stage that i need to reach before these kind of items drop?

I really need answers for this because its frustrating. LOL

Thank you in advance and more power!

there are certain levels you have to reach before items become available to drop. And then what level of difficulty you then have it on increases that chance plus luck and item drop on your gear and stats. Check this out Skaul's Hierarchy of Tips and Tricks [SHTT] [2.5]

That has a document called legendex on it, just scroll through the guide to find it and the excel document pretty much has everything and where to find it.

Thank you so much!