Elements suggestion

i guess i’ve been playing the game for quite some time now and im currently looking for diversity in-game

it seems that the only element that is quite good for exploring the higher floors is the element of ice and as others said poison

given the fact that there is permafrost+frostbite to support the late game build… it became a generic lame, i mean late game build

so here goes my suggestion for other elements

POISON

Venom -> there is 50% chance to deal 2% of maximum hp to poisoned enemies

can be supported by druidic and plagued set affix

FIRE

Ignite -> there is 10% chance to deal explode (400% mh damage) to burned enemies (once the explode proc-ed, burn de-buff is removed)

no set affix yet so support fire, but would really love to see one

SHOCK

Flash bomb -> there is 25% chance to deal a blinding light(overload) AROUND the shocked target… (like explode, but the blinding light deals 200% MH damage and in addition it blinds the target)

overload and electrified set affix can amplify or support this build

hope you guys can give additional feedback and constructive criticism if you like…
thanks! :smile:

more power to DQ shiny box team :smiley:

Others element have already their own effects actually, check the elemental criticals and stuffs…

Element — Effect — Critical Effect
Arcane — Ascendent — Nothing
Shock — Shock Debuff — Paralysis
Ice — Chill — Freeze
Poison — Poisoned — Toxic
Fire — Burning — Immolate

[quote=“Diieter”]Others element have already their own effects actually, check the elemental criticals and stuffs…

Ice — Chill — Freeze
Fire — Burning — Immolate[/quote]
Yes, but then Ice ALSO has Frostbiting and Permafrost on top that, where most of the others do not is what he’s saying. And I agree, the benefits of ice far outweigh the others.

[quote=“Rubik”][quote=“Diieter”]Others element have already their own effects actually, check the elemental criticals and stuffs…

Ice — Chill — Freeze
Fire — Burning — Immolate[/quote]
Yes, but then Ice ALSO has Frostbiting and Permafrost on top that, where most of the others do not is what he’s saying. And I agree, the benefits of ice far outweigh the others.[/quote]

i guess you understood what i’m trying to say :I

to element of ICE, far outweigh the others…

what i’m suggesting is to balance the other elements as well, or level the playing field for the other elements… :I

If you look closely, deep in the descriptions, you’ll notice that some of the others elements are usefull if you know how to use them :unamused:
Exemple : Plagued

i guess imma stick with my frostbite+permafrost combo for exploring dungeons… :I
other elements are quite useless at the moment… :laughing:

[quote=“Diieter”]If you look closely, deep in the descriptions, you’ll notice that some of the others elements are usefull if you know how to use them :unamused:
Exemple : Plagued[/quote]

+1, I use plagued

Sent from my KFSOWI using Tapatalk

[quote=“newb_player”]i guess imma stick with my frostbite+permafrost combo for exploring dungeons… :I
other elements are quite useless at the moment… :laughing:[/quote]

Not everyone use this low combo :laughing: I mean… not everyone are seeking for huge big raw hard damages, as explained since weeks, at highest floors, you don’t need too much damage, but more survivability and also dots, which are awesome, especially when the monsters have a HP regen :unamused:

well… i use rouge so i got that enough DOT for me though… :I

so i guess, it just boils down to poison and ice element… lel :I

well, maybe im going to conquer that highest floor when i have the time with ice :laughing:

Btw I already asked to Steiger to create powerful affixes about the others elements, instead of erasing/hugenerfing frostbiting, and he said nothing and whipped me

But I would prefer seeing a powerful affix about 1 element like :

• FIrebiting : Increase Allresis by 200% while using fire element
  • Electricitybiting : Increase Armor by 200% while using electricity element
  • Poisonbiting : Increase Dots by 200% while using poison element

:unamused:

[quote=“Diieter”]Btw I already asked to Steiger to create powerful affixes about the others elements, instead of erasing/hugenerfing frostbiting, and he said nothing and whipped me

But I would prefer seeing a powerful affix about 1 element like :

• FIrebiting : Increase Allresis by 200% while using fire element
  • Electricitybiting : Increase Armor by 200% while using electricity element
  • Poisonbiting : Increase Dots by 200% while using poison element

:unamused:[/quote]

would love the idea… +1000000! :smiley:

i’m quite tired of seeing blue color on my screen… (because i’m not fond of the color blue :I)
i want to see them burn while i explore those nasty dungeon… i just hope stieger would reconsider the revamped of those element though :ugeek:

edited the initial post with new ideas…
hope the others can see this one though :I