Enchanting

If your looking for effective wizard build talk to m@ssey or leethaxx they are vets and know more about builds then almost anyone.

I’m using an axe + horn what is everyone else using on their warriors?

Well I don’t really care about the dps leaderboard, I’m just seeking for the best build to rush dungeon, but without luck or thing, don’t need to farm, just to rush dungeon lol

I use hammer and horn atm but I switch to lance for kiting.

I’ve been in the process of enchanting a hammer, I just havent finished lol. I’m at 2 epic affix’s at the moment.

I’ve never found the lance good, I’m probably just not using it the right way it doesn’t put out the same DPS as the axe does.

I use to get around floors faster.

For warrior: If the majority of your main attacks come from your offhand, then use the hammer as your mainhand, it forces your DPS output on your offhand to be almost double that of other weapons; In terms of rushing dungeons, your best bet is to load up on MP and use the lance/horn combo for sprint+charge; also, don’t forget to have HP/MP leech and zealous as zealous improves move speed as well. The only catch is that you have to have above 75% HP to manage the speed boost. For higher damage output, it wouldn’t hurt to have +2 extra attack chance and assault though (more attacks = more axes). Other than that, I’m no pro on the warrior class, I just know how to tweak damage easily.

Whirlwind is way better than charge IMO

Whirlwind is way better than charge IMO[/quote]

I agree, and because the damage formula for offhand weapons was recently fixed, my previous post is outdated and null. For that reason, definitely go with the axe, my Fate’s Travesty is at 71.4k DPS, all the more reason to use it with whirlwind!

Sent from my MB886 using Tapatalk

Hi all, new here but I’ve really been loving the game (heck, I bought a MOGA controller specifically for this, lol).

A few questions I had for enchating:

1. Am I correct in saying that enchanting is only good if you want a specific build into an item or set of items? For example, a crit, luck, hp leech build. So you’d want epic affixes of these stats into your equipment right?

2. For those that manage to get a full epic affix enchanted item, what happens if one or two of your affixes are useless to you? You live with it?

3. How do I know when a certain item is good to be enchanted for? Is it the talents in them?

Thank you for any help. I’d appreciate any insight into enchanting and further end game, as I’m nearing my 2nd 99 toon (one warrior, working on wizard now), and I’d like to get to extreme end game more :smile:

[quote=“Ellyidol”]Hi all, new here but I’ve really been loving the game (heck, I bought a MOGA controller specifically for this, lol).

1. Am I correct in saying that enchanting is only good if you want a specific build into an item or set of items? For example, a crit, luck, hp leech build. So you’d want epic affixes of these stats into your equipment right?

2. For those that manage to get a full epic affix enchanted item, what happens if one or two of your affixes are useless to you? You live with it?

3. How do I know when a certain item is good to be enchanted for? Is it the talents in them?

Thank you for any help. I’d appreciate any insight into enchanting and further end game, as I’m nearing my 2nd 99 toon (one warrior, working on wizard now), and I’d like to get to extreme end game more :smile:[/quote]

Gathering the affixes you want is what enchanting is for; You can play without it, but if you want to be a perfectionist then you’ll want to enchant. You’ll realize what affixes are important as you go along, and you’ll also find what talents are important to you as you go. There are a lot of different ways to play the game, it’s really up to you to use your creativity to inspire new ways to slaughter enemies.

[quote=“M@ssey”][quote=“Ellyidol”]Hi all, new here but I’ve really been loving the game (heck, I bought a MOGA controller specifically for this, lol).

Thank you for any help. I’d appreciate any insight into enchanting and further end game, as I’m nearing my 2nd 99 toon (one warrior, working on wizard now), and I’d like to get to extreme end game more :smile:[/quote]

Gathering the affixes you want is what enchanting is for; You can play without it, but if you want to be a perfectionist then you’ll want to enchant. You’ll realize what affixes are important as you go along, and you’ll also find what talents are important to you as you go. There are a lot of different ways to play the game, it’s really up to you to use your creativity to inspire new ways to slaughter enemies.[/quote]

Noted, thanks! I’m still having trouble understanding the whole enchant/remove/re-roll system (tried following your perfect re-roll guide last night, not sure if I was doing it right). Hopefully will just be able to learn these things on the go :smile:

[quote=“Ellyidol”][quote=“M@ssey”][quote=“Ellyidol”]Hi all, new here but I’ve really been loving the game (heck, I bought a MOGA controller specifically for this, lol).

Gathering the affixes you want is what enchanting is for; You can play without it, but if you want to be a perfectionist then you’ll want to enchant. You’ll realize what affixes are important as you go along, and you’ll also find what talents are important to you as you go. There are a lot of different ways to play the game, it’s really up to you to use your creativity to inspire new ways to slaughter enemies.[/quote]

Noted, thanks! I’m still having trouble understanding the whole enchant/remove/re-roll system (tried following your perfect re-roll guide last night, not sure if I was doing it right). Hopefully will just be able to learn these things on the go :smile:[/quote]

If I understood well what m@ssey explained :

• Disenchant your item until getting 0 affixes. (grey item)
  • Enchant your item until getting 3 epic affixes. (yellow item) (you’ve to reload your DQ account each time your enchant fails and your affixes are erased)
  • Once 4 epic affixes reached, you’ve to “reroll” your item until getting level 100 + perfect affixes (75% crit dmg, 15% attkspeed, 5000HP/MP, etc, maxxed affixes)
  • Enchant your item until getting 6 epic affixes (orange item) (you’ve to reload your DQ account each time your enchant fails and your affixes are erased)

The tip is : lvl 100, your item seems have more chances to get the “maxxed” value of the affixe, try it and tell us back if it works :smile:

[quote=“Diieter”]

If I understood well what m@ssey explained :

• Disenchant your item until getting 0 affixes. (grey item)
  • Enchant your item until getting 3 epic affixes. (yellow item) (you’ve to reload your DQ account each time your enchant fails and your affixes are erased)
  • Once 4 epic affixes reached, you’ve to “reroll” your item until getting level 100 + perfect affixes (75% crit dmg, 15% attkspeed, 5000HP/MP, etc, maxxed affixes)
  • Enchant your item until getting 6 epic affixes (orange item) (you’ve to reload your DQ account each time your enchant fails and your affixes are erased)

The tip is : lvl 100, your item seems have more chances to get the “maxxed” value of the affixe, try it and tell us back if it works :smile:[/quote]

Okay that makes more sense, and I just wasted about 1mil resetting and re-enchanting all in the same save :stuck_out_tongue:

When I enchant for the first time for the first 3 epic affixes, should I aim for any epic affix or the ones I particularly want? What about when I enchant for the second round (at level 100)?

Edit:

I think I’ve understood.

1. Grey item (0 affix)
  2. Enchant until first affix is epic and the epic affix you want (Crit, etc) - enchant/remove enchant and repeat
  3. Once you get that certain epic affix you’re looking for, save and upload your DQ account
  4. Continue step 2-3 until you get 3-4 epic affixes of your choice - if it fails/your previous epic affix is lost, redownload your DQ account
  5. Re-roll until those 3-4 epic affixes are maxed @ level 100
  6. Once those are maxed, repeat steps 2-3 at item level 100?

Am I doing it correctly? lol

Yep that’s it!

Note, whenever you reload your DQ account over and over in quick succession, it can cause your IP to be locked out of our servers. It’s one of the default features of our service to prevent DDoS, but it will make it appear that all our forums/websites/account will be down, but you’re really just locked out for about 5-8 minutes.

We totally realize this is a thing people do, and we’re going to be adding items in one of the future patches that will make achieving the same results easier, but without having to reload your account over and over :smile:

Players will always trend towards the patch of least resistance, and we’re likely never going to do an online check for enchanting systems, so having alternate(better) ways to improve your gear will be the way to go for us.

Happy enchanting!

Great, thanks! Getting the hang of it and slowly losing my time to this :smile:

[quote=“SteigerBox”]Note, whenever you reload your DQ account over and over in quick succession, it can cause your IP to be locked out of our servers. It’s one of the default features of our service to prevent DDoS, but it will make it appear that all our forums/websites/account will be down, but you’re really just locked out for about 5-8 minutes.

We totally realize this is a thing people do, and we’re going to be adding items in one of the future patches that will make achieving the same results easier, but without having to reload your account over and over :smile:

Players will always trend towards the patch of least resistance, and we’re likely never going to do an online check for enchanting systems, so having alternate(better) ways to improve your gear will be the way to go for us.

Happy enchanting![/quote]

Wow, a dev that actually works based on what players do rather than working around or against what players want to do. Impressive. Looks like I’ll be here awhile!

[quote=“Ellyidol”]

Wow, a dev that actually works based on what players do rather than working around or against what players want to do. Impressive. Looks like I’ll be here awhile![/quote]

That’s actually the problem of every “android game” : Devs create a game, with some features at the beginning (to get players… i mean… customers…), put a cash shop, to get money, then desert/abandon the game to do another one, and fans are screwed!

The good thing about this game is that we have good devs who’re listening to players, and thinking about new features (pets, new classes, new dungeons, bosses, etc), the game is a kind of beta, it can be improved by many and many things, hope devs will think that way for a long time :smile:

[quote=“Diieter”][quote=“Ellyidol”]

Wow, a dev that actually works based on what players do rather than working around or against what players want to do. Impressive. Looks like I’ll be here awhile![/quote]

That’s actually the problem of every “android game” : Devs create a game, with some features at the beginning (to get players… i mean… customers…), put a cash shop, to get money, then desert/abandon the game to do another one, and fans are screwed!

The good thing about this game is that we have good devs who’re listening to players, and thinking about new features (pets, new classes, new dungeons, bosses, etc), the game is a kind of beta, it can be improved by many and many things, hope devs will think that way for a long time :smile:[/quote]

I agree! I’ve gone through far too many of those kinds of games. This very much reminds me of an old game that I used to play on iOS/Android which is now long dead because the developers did exactly what you mention here, milk game, abandon, remodel and create new game of it.

will be buying this game because developers actually listen :smiley: