Enslaver

Yeah. I use one item that have a set eternalized and socket 2 mythstone elixir.yay!this game is so thrilling many eternal pets awaits but many hardwork too.:sweat_smile::grin:

Equip more Eternalized as much as you can, Mine is (7 Eternalized: Weapon, Helmet and Amulet) 1 Nadroji and 1 Epiphany this will help you find high odds)

My tip when there is monster boost go to floor 2 then go directly to enslaver. Immediately after picking up the pet go to menu and select floor 2 againā€¦ Repeat until monster boost is goneā€¦ U should have a couple of legend pets if u are lucky enough ull get an eternal pet :blush::blush:
Thats how i got mine
Didnt even need eternalized or max luck

1 Like

2days farming with no sleep.

1 Like

Awesome! But thatā€™s an awful low gold for 2 days of farming with no sleep. You should have a billion already!

I canā€™t even do that challenge of playing so long lol. I can last maybe 6 hours before I stop playing DQ in 1 day.

Ohh that actually i just spent million to convert crystal.it cost much.:sweat_smile:

@undeadkramz214 Weā€™re actualy the same dude, I play almost 24 Hours Hahahaha.

Uploadingā€¦
Spend 2 hours hunting petā€¦
And only get 1 eternal demonicā€¦
Look at that affix, i just wana cry when i see itā€¦
:smiley:

Where ?

Stil uploadingā€¦
:smiley:

2 Likes

WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH TOO BAD DUDE :laughing:

That RNG troll though.

Ah men now its easy to find eternal but its hard to find a pet affixes that suits my rouges.