Epic Imp become Eternal Slime…
Lucy :smile:
My first eternal pet DQ 3.0

3 Likes

nice loot

Another one. :smile:

1 Like

jackpot mate :grin:

How can epic pet can turn to eternal with different base?imp to slime?

The slime was the first drop and the imp 2nd drop

I think it some bug, I found epic imp and i see The color is orange and notification is also found epic imp, but after I opened an inventory what I find is eternal Slime leaf,…
Every time i found eternal pet I never get notification about found eternal pet…

It won’t , really coz it doesn’t register in the screen . Just like eternal maps . Pets and maps are just somehow alike . Even with gears , if you loot a eternal it will look like a legend drop . But modifications occurr in opening inventory , that’s what ived experience, But in killing mythic enemy it will drop a 100% eternal that’s when we see a eternal gear drop . As it registers

that is something to discuss Epic loot to Eternal

Before update 3.0. every time i hunting pet, after I kill enslaver I immediately open inventory and don’t see the Notification, is it magic, rare or legend. Sometimes I see it red an that’s must be legend and always get troll in this part, imp become hound etc. And I remember my first eternal is legend hound it become Eternal fairy with electrify set…

And after update 3.0 I want to test new feat, so every time loot drop I wait til pet color clearly show up, my first eternal pet drop pet I’m sure is epic imp and the second is legend, but I don’t remember what it is…

Even though it’s bug I don’t get dispointed about it…
The one must get fixed is “troll” part,…
:smiley:

It’s a bug , ived tried it maybe they set it to random drop . :sunglasses: But still okay for me. It’s a surprise from RNG? I don’t get that haha

my problem was pet changing it drop imp but on inventory I got slime :joy:

1 Like

I don’t get what RNG means

Random Number Generator

:sweat_smile: ahhh

Yes, I agree with that…
Especially every time fairy legend drop…
It always change to another pet,…
Coz I’m looking for fairy Sera, it’s really hard for me to find it… :confused:

RNG is the best troll ever… :smile:

I need fairy for healing

Some build are fairy dependant in campaign but none I’ve seen yet.

Good for harmony, masochism/Hunger. Also good with alchemy and certain unseen combos.