Equality + Energy

Ty @Msiiek finally i understand it :blush:

Equality is always a % as it is a ratio. That is why it is called the “equality %”. “HP/MP equality %” is not the same thing as “Current HP/MP % equality”.

Thank you for pointing out this bit of confusion.

Here is a taste of the upcoming description and dictionary changes. Please tell me if they are easier to understand (These were done before this thread was created.):

[code]Equality Increases DMG and All Regen (rank)% of your Total HP/MP Equality %

Equivalence Balances out your Mana Resource system. Averages your total HP and MP to the same value. Reduces Damage taken and Resource Cost by 60% of your current HP/MP Equality %, Only 1 Resource sytem effect will be active[/code]

2 Likes

much more understandable info. like it

Odd, @Msiiek , because you told me the opposite in a different thread…

He misunderstood the effect before.

Yes sorry :frowning:

1 Like

so to put it simply. how is the detailed formula for equality? 1000hp/1000mp=100%equality, so having 1000hp/1mp=1000%equality? or is it 500hp/1000hp max(at 50%hp) divided by 200mp/1000mp max(at20%mp)= give you (50%hp/20%)=250%equality?

1 Like

I think this is is how to Equality set works: if you manage to get 1000 HP and 1000 MP, that’s 100% equality. Since it gives 37.5%+ extra dmg , this means at 100% equality, it’s guaranteed 37.5% extra dmg. Of course to get 100% Equality easily, the Equivalence set is for that and I think that was the intentions for that mythic in its inception. Also at 100% equality means guaranteed 37.5%+ regen. That means 1000 MP regen get multiplied by 1.375.

Even if you’re 90% equality, it’s good. If you have 26k hp but 52k MP, that’s 50% equality meaning the 37.5% dmg boost turns into 18.75% dmg and regen buff.

Equivalence reduces dmg by 60% but only when you’re at full HP and full MP and not taken any dmg as of yet. If you have 50% hp taken off you , then the Equivalence set reduces dmg by 30% or 45% instead of 60%. Also the mythic works so if you have 100k HP and 10k MP, it equalises so you have 100k HP and MP , give or take.

Equality is quite a good set for sure , especially in a build that uses Equivalence. Can be good in PvP.

Just wanted to remind you that Equality only increases MH damage :confused: don’t know if it is a bug or the description is wrong.

Yeah that is weird. I mean if adventurer , defiant and pathfinder increase all dmg, equality should do the same too.