Eternal Back Vanity still available for 2019?

I will fight you both someday but I have to think outside the box. Lateral thinking time :imp::stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Give it to me eternal back i’m on top2 place now.:blush::heart:

2 Likes

You can only get the vanity back now if you take first place.

I believe you can do itm:+1:

filipino talk please. Kahit konti hahaha i’m (ilong) bleeding na hahaha…

3 Likes

How do you translate “You are so strong” in Filipino, (Ang lakas ng anghit mo) is that right?

1 Like

his nose is bleeding mr hercules said hahahha

Haha

3 Likes

Thank for that so needed to come top1 pala sige sir nuique TY again.

3 Likes

Have available 2020 aternal back?

2 Likes

Eternalback is granted if you reach top1 1v1 champion league and Get 2.3kmmr.

3 Likes

Thanks for the info HawkEye. First time someone clarify why being #1 in the Champion League isn’t enough to obtain the Eternal Back Vanity.

2 Likes

Back in the good ol days when i was on top. :slight_smile: :smile:

2 Likes

@tdaniel so how many players actually have the eternal back vanity?

That is a loaded question :slight_smile:

I don’t have a way of knowing an exact number actually.

1 Like

The Eternal Back Vanity seems to be missing from my inventory and im afraid to change it to a backshield because there is a chance that I might not see it again… Help :frowning:

2 Likes

I have every skin the game, not just back vanitys, all of them :sunglasses: :money_mouth_face:!

The green Vanity that we had to go to top 3 on the rankings was the moust hard One to get, i had to play like, 2 days, fighting against immortals, waiting for round 4 or 5, i did get to top 1 just for percaution, i mutch prefer to pay for that! them to have all that trouble that i had :expressionless:!

3 Likes

These are my babys! :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

I dont need it.
I dont need it…
I dont need it…

3 Likes

I forgot my 2 account, just came on my head :sweat_smile:, i Will play some arena on it, since it is on comon league :joy:, and i did buy some vanitys on it back in the day, i did not remenber until know, but after all this time, still a good account, i Will grind some hours on it!

She is very weak in general, as you can see, but i have a decent farm build and a arena build that is good enuff to goo eternal league whyd no problemo!

2 Likes

I buy these 2 vanitys, the map reveal for ever, all the premium stash to keep my cristals, and 10 hours of luck Boost, back in the day, know i have no boost, She still as the eternal Vanity back from the 1 season.

Its time to climbe te latter, see ya on eternal league✋!

2 Likes