Eternal Back Vanity still available for 2019?

Lets go gamers!
Forgotten_fayme

1 Like

Im BACK gamers!!

@YAAHOO
2 Account :trophy:

3 Likes

Wooo! A season 5. Finally a chance to get the vanities I missed out on Season 2? Then my vanity collection will be complete :smile: .

4 Likes

They should all be available now @CuzegSpiked.

2 Likes

Does the eternal vanity available?

1 Like

Yah was about to ask that does the eternal vanity still available? :sweat_smile:

I’ve reached 2.3k mmr in then arena but still no eternal vanity :frowning: i really want it :frowning:
Help anyone :frowning:

1 Like

Ow!!! Another one made it to top!! Grats ! But still no eternal vanity sad…

1 Like

Tnx man. Maybe the eternal vanity is not available anymore? Im sad now :frowning:

Yes been a top for an hour right after the update , but got none . So ive got hopeless for it. .

1 Like

Checking in on this @darkeons21 & @m3db

2 Likes

@Mr_Scooty @darkeons21 finally got the Eternal Vanity OMG :grin:

Just look how beautiful that vanity is :heart_eyes: :star_struck:

5 Likes

Whoooooaaaaaaattttttttt!! How much mmr you got . Before you get that thingggg??

Im desperate to get that . Imma be there soon :scream::grin:

@darkeons21 im not sure but the highest mmr i’ve reached is 2418 mmr then when i’ve looked at my vanity inventory its there :grin:

Go for it man you can get it too :smiley: :trophy:

1 Like

That back is granted to you ma friend you gonna be feeling happy now.:sweat_smile: Heart appreciate.

5 Likes

Yess Im sooooooo happy the moment I got the vanity and until now :rofl: :trophy:

3 Likes

Eternal back please I’m worrying.

I do I get 2.3kmmr for the first time but I don’t haved my favorite thing eternal bck vanity. Please check divs.

3 Likes

devs please give to me eternal back I’m in again for 2.3k but I don’t haved recieve EB now this is may 2nd time to do it again the 2.3kmmr.

2 Likes