Eternal Crafting and Unlock/Legendex Crafting

This is my first registered Eternal loot so, I’ve tried this new FEATURE.

It says “Item Crafted”

I gladly opened it then what I saw in inventory is that the item got only duplicated.
AND NOW WHAT???

Is this really what it means to craft in Legendex? I thought we can now CRAFT Eternals literally. :sob:

Nope. Just crafting eternals. Eternals will stay the way they’ve always been. Unmodifiable so it’s a prized legend and it’s totally possible to create builds despite the eternal limitations. Eternals are still very powerful though and even more so with the new legends. So no crystal crafting eternals except changing class, talent and nature’s and adding mythstone.

1 Like

The fundamentals of eternals have not changed their affixes cannot be edited in any way eternals may simply now be created on demand if you have the dust required and have found/unlucked them :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I see. … I totally misunderstood what it means :disappointed:

1 Like

And also the Eternal Pets?

You can’t craft pets and yes eternal pets will stay the way they are. You can’t modify them but you can modify legend pets.

Legend pet rerolling , add affix or removing affix costs 5 of the crystal but it’s very good.

1 Like

All eternals cannot be edited including pets yes :slight_smile:

1 Like

@CuzegSpiked @Griffin Thanks a lot for the feedback!! It’s all clear to me now :smile:
Cheers! :beer:

1 Like

GL with the dust farm :smile: :beer:

2 Likes

Yess! Gotta go for some full Ete Build 3.0 :smile:

2 Likes

Amen to that!

2 Likes