Eternal Discordance Mythic

I crafted a (legitimate) Eternal Mythic:

Set: Mythical
Mythic: Discordance
Affix 3: 90% Mythology
Affix 4: 150% Gold Find
Affix 5: 150% Luck
Affix 6: 20% Bleed Chance

I’m just wondering if Discordance was a good choice in the first place. As you can see, I got lucky – 3 out 4 affixes were perfect rolled when I chose them, but I find the mythic below-par and unusable for farming due to the Discordance mythic.

I guess I’m just wondering what skills are best to use with the Discordance Mythic. (I did notice that using it with quick attack is somewhat interesting – the special skill decreases the cd of the primary)

[quote=“Ircher”]I crafted a (legitimate) Eternal Mythic:

Set: Mythical
Mythic: Discordance
Affix 3: 90% Mythology
Affix 4: 150% Gold Find
Affix 5: 150% Luck
Affix 6: 20% Bleed Chance

I’m just wondering if Discordance was a good choice in the first place. As you can see, I got lucky – 3 out 4 affixes were perfect rolled when I chose them, but I find the mythic below-par and unusable for farming due to the Discordance mythic.

I guess I’m just wondering what skills are best to use with the Discordance Mythic. (I did notice that using it with quick attack is somewhat interesting – the special skill decreases the cd of the primary)[/quote]
if u are rogue use it with dagger, blinkstrike as your primary. u will become shadow hunter. all u do is blinking around hitting all the thing. dont forget add heroic skill on blinkstrike, dont remember well but blinkstrike have chance to do crit. at max affix u have 60% to crit. from blinkstrike u have some crit chance. its true that crit chance capped to 60. but u need to be creative, if that 60 not do crit. your blinkstrike may probably do, and also coat proc another different thing that may lead u to do crit. i recommend make dagger with mythic earthquake it will be nice combo with discordance everytime u blinkstrike u have chance leave crater pool that deal damage for 3 sec., and use sneak as your OH special, Extreme permastealh+ShadowStriker+DeathZone…

I have this build and its awesome,
Con:U cant use bloodmagic, other resource item/set will overwrite it. so basicly u need to use mp, but who care having low hp. u wont get hit with permastealh mode anyway. lol. all u need is alot MP, and stacking ur MP heal.

I name this build: Earl of Rampart.

Sounds fun but isn’t permstealth gone?

What items sets would you use? I’m saw you couldn’t use blood magic but what about energy?

Discordance
Bloodmagic
Fury
Energy
Alchemy
Equivalent

This is all Resources system. only 1 per full set equipment should have or should not have at all. if u use 2 of that. only 1 will work.

Teach me the way senpai @cronos4321

teach what lol…

Everything you know :sweat_smile:

everything i know by asking some and test some. the rest i play and suddently i know. lol. so basicly. u just play test and some hat u dont know or wonder. u can ask in this forum. then u know everything i know.

i used to ask alot thing in DQ forum lol. and alot helping understand thing that seem complicated to me.

:blush:

What sets would be good for dagger rogue?

discordance, for blinkstrike spam :laughing:

I meant like deadly arts ninja ect I thought something was nerfed

Vampiric (?) As you get lots of chances to proc bleed anyways, especially with multiattacks and lots of blinkstrike proc affixes!

EDIT: How does discordonance work with mythics like rockblast, earthquake etc.?

I guess I haven’t seen vampiric set

Can someone tell me what the mythstone combination for discordance plss help

have fun

Fun?

how to make discordance? what stone i use i cant find in internet
strong text

TYstrong text