Eternal Item Potential

Hey there Teddy Bear,

I can’t seem to fathom the potential of Eternal Items. Are they worth to farm? Do they have more potential compared to “rare” legends turned into mythics and fully set?

Thanks everyone.

1 Like

You can have 1 or 2 eternal set for pvp. there are powerful eternal sets for PVE. yes they are worth it.

1 Like

It is depend on your build some player using 1-2 eternal item for there build

https://m.facebook.com/groups/593220710795005?view=permalink&id=888700604580346&ref=bookmarks

Shhhhh… I’ll just leave this here. :wink:

1 Like

Arg. For a moment there, I actually considered creating a Facebook account just so I can read that link.

Anyone want to do me a favor and tell me what’s going on there, since I can’t see it?

A warrior and rouge farming together

2 Likes

Ahh crud. Never knew it needs an account even as a public link.

I will just youtube these in the near future.

The vid is in the group so it needed an account
Btw nice farming

1 Like

wow those builds of yours :o amazing… :sunny:

Thanks!

Unfortunately it is taking out stacks of rubies and is still incomplete. Generally it goes Farm > craft gear > get farm faster > craft gear again > so on and so forth…

On thread: if it is still not implied enough on my link… It is a big YES! The jasper-eternal patch is the biggest chance to craft ridiculous builds so far. I’ve already seen a few.

1 Like

Thanks for all your concerns. I hope in the near future patch, Eternals can be tweaked. So excited!