Eternal items with crystal affix?

just a Q. are those possible to get? or make??

1 Like

:wink:

Also a good read when you’re new:

SRY I GOT THE WRONG IDEA. I MEAN BY THIS IS. ETERNAL ITEMS WITH CRYSTAL AFFIX. SRY SRY. coz i saw someone with that item…

It’s possible to get but you can’t make one

ohhhh so only by eternal boxes? or eternal drops?

yes

ok thank thankt thanks sir :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: i thought that was illegal or something.

but can you get a perfect eternal item? what i mean by this is as if they were re rolled?

They can’t be rolled

perfect roll eternal is cheat

so those perfect eternal are cheats. wth… i saw in 1 item 10000 dmg, 100% dmg 200%bligh like those in 1 item T_T

Only pet eternals and mythic eternals

what do you mean by that??

Pets level up and can get their affixes boosted by the Save Pet affix to get max bonuses. Mythical Eternals will give you max bonuses when you use angelite and topaz to them.

Yep they are indeed possible to get,albeit very unlikely until you have really good farm gear and farm hard. You can’t make eternals with crystal affix though so yea, work hard to get them.

My challenge is to get every single possible legend in the game that can drop which is indeed a very hard goal, especially since it’s highly unlikely for eternal legends with crystal affixes.

Silly question… what’s a mythical eternal?
By name I would guess it’s an eternal with a mythic rune word, but I’ve never seen an eternal with 4 sockets.

Juet to clarify: A mythic eternal is an eternal item like Fabled Blade and Unreal Hood. They already have 4 sockets and when you fill them with a mythic, it has the mythic.

For eg, if you plan to put say discordance on your unreal hood hat, the mythic would be there but the Eternal will still be green, still have the same Eternal Unreal Hood name but the difference is that the item will now have the discordance mythic and some slots to fill.

You can add some epic affixes using Topaz which are most likely to be perfect to the now mythic eternal to enhance the item. I don’t know about afterwards but I believe the epic affixes added onto the Eternal Unreal Hood mythic item cannot be removed. If that’s the case, lots of trial and error for what you want I guess.

Hope this helps you understand how it all works :blush: .

Example

1 Like

Thats awesome. I haven’t seen any eternal with 4 sockets, but wow!

Thanks @CuzegSpiked and @Astarte