Eternal items

I See now if after kill 10 leg Monster will a myth Monster spawn can i kill from the Map floor 200 kill this Red endboss for get the points to spawn the myth? Or any faster way then kill 250 rares for 10 legs and 1 myth?

no there arent anyway beside kill epic to spawn lagend boss…
Note that end dung boss is lagend but it not count for that feat. it only respon to kill dung boss feat (kill 20 boss to random drop lagend item.)
Hint: the best way to farm kill epic enemy is by using hunter mythic ring.

Where die i drop the ring? Or how can i get him have full luck and item and alltimes luck from Shop play on easy i have more luck on easy got 5 eternal items there

hunter is mythic skill effect. u cant get by drop. u need to craft

Oh okay which stone do i need for this which ilvl do he have can i craft on normal items?

Und dont mean the green mythic or? This is for mythstones

dungeonquest.wikia.com/wiki/Mythics
this is old. but they are still same. check what u need there. wikia always useful.
thanks to diieter.

Okay nice site but which stone do i need to use for hunter

lol just look at the site it provide the mythic stone name already. so just look for it.

Note that end dung boss is lagend but it not count for that feat. it only respon to kill dung boss feat (kill 20 boss to random drop lagend item.)
Hint: the best way to farm kill epic enemy is by using hunter mythic ring.[/quote]

I disagree with this statement, as with nadroji set you have to swap rings on every pillar to spawn epic enemies, I found that just rerolling maps to get 2% epic enemy spawns and using a speed build is fastest way to spawn mythic enemy. I am actually working on this, and then trying to spawn the mythic enemy on floor 351 so that i can possibly get an eternal eternalized item, but it still seems that crystal items are better than eternal.

Hint: the best way to farm kill epic enemy is by using hunter mythic ring.[/quote]

I disagree with this statement, as with nadroji set you have to swap rings on every pillar to spawn epic enemies, I found that just rerolling maps to get 2% epic enemy spawns and using a speed build is fastest way to spawn mythic enemy. I am actually working on this, and then trying to spawn the mythic enemy on floor 351 so that i can possibly get an eternal eternalized item, but it still seems that crystal items are better than eternal.[/quote]
swap ring is what veteren always do for that farming lol. its just swap for a while. 2% epic spawn is bonus from map affix, IF it got it or using laminar to get it. but it random. that why i said it bonus. while using hunter ring. it ALWAYS spawn 1-3 when u actice shrine pillar and healing water altar. if u in carto map. 1 carto ×2 (1-3 epic) and if u are lucky enslaver also spawn. then at max u can get 8 epic in 1 map. ohh dont forget the bonus if map have 1-3% epic monster. 1-3 shrine spawn near carto. with full range u can get 11 epic monster on 1 map.

when u swap go inventory (game paused) swap ring, active altar after that go inventory (game paused again) swap your ring back. i dont see any problem in that. unless u think swaping is a problem lol

I don’t swap my Hunter Ring, since it’s a crafted Nadroji Hunter Ring :wink:

I don’t swap my rings either. The 5s~10s it takes to swap rings can be invested into killing and moving to the next map.

[size=200]Ctrl+F[/size]. Use it!

back to the topic,
if u guys look at what the owner thread asking for. He need effective way to grind mythic monster… My recommendation is by using Hunter ring (swaping is not a problem if the ring work only for farming, but as what i do. i just look for rare ring with 4 socket and make it into hunter ring, what need to do is just swap when i active altar)

what still make me confuse is about the best way of farming. why @shrowder disagree with my recommendation. Is 1-3% epic monster more effective or hunter ring.? or there still any other way to farm epic monster for lagend - mythic monster.

Do some basic math:

[Hunter ring + no Epic monsters] Shrines (2) x Hunter (1-3) + Enslaver + Carto = a maximum of 8 per map.

[No hunter ring + Epic monsters only] Enslaver + Carto + (1-3) Epic monsters = a maximum of 5 per map.

[Hunter ring + Epic monsters] Shrines (2) x Hunter (1-3) + Enslaver + Carto + (1-3) Epic monsters = a maximum of 11 per map.

Not that hard eh?

Do some basic math:

[Hunter ring + no Epic monsters] Shrines (2) x Hunter (1-3) + Enslaver + Carto = a maximum of 8 per map.

[No hunter ring + Epic monsters only] Enslaver + Carto + (1-3) Epic monsters = a maximum of 5 per map.

[Hunter ring + Epic monsters] Shrines (2) x Hunter (1-3) + Enslaver + Carto + (1-3) Epic monsters = a maximum of 11 per map.

Not that hard eh?[/quote]
i know that lol… ive explain it. but seem he disagree. i just feel like something i dont know or maybe doing something wrong on farming. since he is tester (orange/yellow name) that make me feel like im the one who wrong lol. leak of confident haha

Do some basic math:

Not that hard eh?[/quote]
i know that lol… ive explain it. but seem he disagree. i just feel like something i dont know or maybe doing something wrong on farming. since he is tester (orange/yellow name) that make me feel like im the one who wrong lol. leak of confident haha[/quote]

Seems he’s doing something different? Efficient or not, it is gonna remain a mystery :laughing:

[quote=“cronos1234”]
i know that lol… ive explain it. but seem he disagree. i just feel like something i dont know or maybe doing something wrong on farming. since he is tester (orange/yellow name) that make me feel like im the one who wrong lol. leak of confident haha[/quote]

Like I said, wasting time swapping rings is very inefficient. And that is what shrowder’s argument. But his opinion on huntering is still wrong. Using the hunter ring is the fastest and best way to farm eternals and by conversion, high end CS. It is also the best way to lvl up heroic lv.

Nah I just made myself a hunter nadrojizs. :smile: you guys are right… I was under the impression that you only spawned 1 epic enemy from shrines and didn’t realize it worked on health pools too… so sorry for misinformation!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk