Eternal map

Not seen this before…

Yup they do exist.

I recommend you keep it for the next patch. You will be rewarded. :stuck_out_tongue:

I wanna one too :stuck_out_tongue:

As a reminder, keep all your legend or higher maps for next patch! There are several changes coming for them that I am sure you would love, especially eternal ones.

how to get eternal map.? is it random.? or from feat.?

Eternal map drops randomly

start saving my lagend map after seing this. cant wait to see on next update. what reward it give as u mention it. lol…

if you have eternalized gear, does this increase the chances of finding this eternalized map? do crystal maps exist aswell?

1 yes
2 no (unless you are playing 1.8.0)

I currently have 16 legend maps in my stash. Why should I save them for 2.0? You said we wiull be “rewarded” but even mentioned what that reward would be. As a new player I could greatly benefit from using these maps now.

You are not going to be “rewarded”. It’s just the new update will come with some new items and improvements so you can gain more benefit from legend map, that’s all :smile:

I see. Thanks for the clarification.

The new improvements are great! +pack size legend maps are SO good. XD

Hmm, I see this was posted back in July. I am currently on the beta. What patch exactly should we be waiting for? (I have 11 saved up!)

I still haven’t seen the +pack size mod! that would be amazing

Also, you mentioned earlier that eternal maps drop randomly, do you mean off of cartographers? or like from a chest? I was under the impression that the only way to get legend maps is from the feat and the only way to get eternals is from legends randomly turning eternal

Pack size can be added by larmiar to normal maps.
The new benrfit they were talkin bout should be the bonus “monster spawn” which can be reached by spending 0.99 dollar or watching a advertise video and be lucky with the random bonus to be monster spawn.

Double monsters at legend map is nearly equal to 2 legend maps

[quote=“dermarv92”]Pack size can be added by larmiar to normal maps.
The new benrfit they were talkin bout should be the bonus “monster spawn” which can be reached by spending 0.99 dollar or watching a advertise video and be lucky with the random bonus to be monster spawn.

Double monsters at legend map is nearly equal to 2 legend maps[/quote]

Oh wow, thank you

Edit: Omg the lagggggg +179.9% pack size

Packsize map with monster spawn.try it!

[quote=“lunix57”][quote=“dermarv92”]Pack size can be added by larmiar to normal maps.

Oh wow, thank you

Edit: Omg the lagggggg +179.9% pack size[/quote]

There is also the new feature where you get 100% 3 golden chests on legend maps/6 on Eternals! More loot is always good.

[quote=“lunix57”][quote=“dermarv92”]Pack size can be added by larmiar to normal maps.

Oh wow, thank you

Edit: Omg the lagggggg +179.9% pack size[/quote]

Pack size with + magic, rare and epic enemies… equals llllaaaaggg!!! :smiley::grin::grin: