Eternal + Mythic ? And other questions

A few quick question regarding the 1.8.1 changes:

1. Is it possible to have Mythic affixes on an Eternal Legend?
It’s obviously possible to place 4 sockets on an Eternal, the question is if it will “revert” to a Mythic, of if it will remain Eternal.

2. High Voltage - any Stun, or only Stun caused by Paralyze?
I’m considering switching from Ice to Shock damage. The question I have is whether High Voltage (a.k.a. “Shock-biting”) will activate on any stunned opponent, or only those stunned specifically by Paralyze.

3. Affix list
Also - I apologize if I’ve over-looked it - is there a comprehensive Affix list anywhere? Specifically, which affixes are available as Normal, Epic, and Legend, what their ranges are for each, and whether or not they can be obtained through Crystals, or are only found on specific items.

I really like the changes in the latest patch - the rewards just for playing seem more tangible than before. One thing I would say, is that the sale price for items may have been toned back a bit too much (a full bag of Rare+ loot fetches only 10-12k), but other than that no complaints :smile:

[quote=“Lithius”]1. Is it possible to have Mythic affixes on an Eternal Legend?
It’s obviously possible to place 4 sockets on an Eternal, the question is if it will “revert” to a Mythic, of if it will remain Eternal.[/quote]

You cannot add sockets to an Eternal Legend. The only Crystals you can use on Eternal Legends are Calcites and Beryls.

Thanks for clearing that up.

1. You can get an Eternal with 4 sockets, but it wouldn’t really be a good choice as you’d only be left with 2 or 3 affixes after making it a mythic.

2. Stun is stun, no matter the source. It does work. This should be clarified in the future.

3. No updated list, but if you search for 1.7 Legend Design Contest, that would have a pretty good amount of them.

[quote=“Lithius”]A few quick question regarding the 1.8.1 changes:

1. Is it possible to have Mythic affixes on an Eternal Legend?
It’s obviously possible to place 4 sockets on an Eternal, the question is if it will “revert” to a Mythic, of if it will remain Eternal.

2. High Voltage - any Stun, or only Stun caused by Paralyze?
I’m considering switching from Ice to Shock damage. The question I have is whether High Voltage (a.k.a. “Shock-biting”) will activate on any stunned opponent, or only those stunned specifically by Paralyze.

3. Affix list
Also - I apologize if I’ve over-looked it - is there a comprehensive Affix list anywhere? Specifically, which affixes are available as Normal, Epic, and Legend, what their ranges are for each, and whether or not they can be obtained through Crystals, or are only found on specific items.

I really like the changes in the latest patch - the rewards just for playing seem more tangible than before. One thing I would say, is that the sale price for items may have been toned back a bit too much (a full bag of Rare+ loot fetches only 10-12k), but other than that no complaints :smile:[/quote]