[Event] Hunt!

Hi there! To celebrate the 1.6 Version, I’m making an event.
The rules are simples :

Rule #1 : You have to hunt 6 bosses through the 200th floors.
These 6 bosses are not like the others monsters : they are actually the avatars of our lovely DQ’s staff.

BlackList :

Livid = Todd
Golex = Ryan

Broadway = Broadway
Lederer = Lederer
Steiger = Steiger

Rule #2 : Take a screenshot of your character fighting each boss.

Rule #3 : Post your 5 screenshot on the forum un the thread : “http://www.shinyboxgames.com/NewSite/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=1003
(Of course don’t steal pictures from someone else, or you’re gonna be disqualified)

Rule #4 : Wait until the 1.6 release.

[b]/![/b] A lottery between the players who beat the 6 bosses will determine the 6 winners of the event! [b]/![/b]

The prices :

Good luck and may the force be with you :wink:

Hunt Prizes have been rewarded. If you see the Download option, please use it to get your item :smile:

If you need to upload first for whatever reason, respond back to the email i sent you ( sent your DQ email ).

Thanks a lot diieter and chris [emoji16]

Thank you very much :smile:

[quote=“SteigerBox”]Hunt Prizes have been rewarded. If you see the Download option, please use it to get your item :smile:

If you need to upload first for whatever reason, respond back to the email i sent you ( sent your DQ email ).[/quote]

Hi stieger, can you by any chance re-upload the prize I was supposed to get since I have uploaded a newer save and never got the chance to obtain the item before resuming my never-ending quest.

Check my email please Steiger, regarding prize award.
Thanks.