Everyone seems to use Rogue/Guidedshot

Just for the record Knights charge is fun if only there was an awesome build out there for that

I’m not even using a Vaccuus and it’s already OP af (And because it hasn’t dropped for be even farming for months now). It’s the guy above you, his build is OP when hiking the ranks, it’s only weakness imho are those super long range blinkers, and even then you have a chance to win.

No need to pm, it’s this one: XTREME (LOHKO) Rogue Bow PVP [GUIDE]

Cheers.

Oh the pvp build?

there aren’t any blink skill that can surpass the original range. the term of very long is multi blink in split sec after blink. so basicly u will get ×2 range in term of blink.

P/s: Some secret setup on Aphrodite build. damnn half revealed.

Just to say but the ranger camping tactic is still a valid way to play but if you can land a hit on them without them being able to hit back for the hp leach skills, you can easily beat them, in fact im happy to see them because as a wizard i can case whirl wind and run of, waiting for them to suddenly die for me. If you know how to use your skills the game is very easy to beat :innocent:
Also can i raise a point that im in rare league now but my opponents dont appear to be getting harder to beat, it might be because im not in crazy high leagues but my equipment isnt enough to beat them, im just asking for a fair challenge in the arena.
Thanks for reading my unnecessarily long reply :blush:

Haha. Well, I used my old chakram build to climb to 1v1 Legend League and it only takes 1 to 2 chakram throw to kill other players (w/ coat weapon). Only having a problem against some elite Eternal League players and some campers. :sweat_smile:

the mean i said about chakram being slow is because of that reason. it only have chance below 20% to be able hit those extremely fast build. blinkstriker is it weakness. chakram hit range is lower than range of blinkstrike can travel

Yea but i go for the win when im playing so i dont care much for winning while im not there :slight_smile:

it is still very hard to win over good dagger AI setup.

Well i always like to think that the best deffence is immortality, or in my case, freeze the opponent so they cant do anything… Only problem i have is some mana sheild warrior builds, they seem to be a pain, even against my eternal golex gauntlet :pensive:

I used to think wizards were the best class in terms of dps until I went to battle arena and forums. whats good is other classes can use rogues, wizards or warriors abilities in forms of proc or amethyst.

try eternal league :wink:

your match making rating (MMR) is increased each time you won, so if you have long winning streak you’ll always facing eternal league player (clogon is waiting at the end as final boss, so be prepared :joy: )
You can check here for the detail:

well, what isn’t ?

IMHO blinkster pretty much counter every build, even for those super tank like refia’s rattletrap and emman’s warrior (except for clogon, but I don’t know, never tried facing clogon using blinkster :grin: )

• LOHKO build → lol squishy HP, one blink and they’re done
  • tank → blink, silence and quick attack, another blinkstrike triggered while DOT took effect = dead tank
  • camper → it’s blinkster :joy:

Especially when played by AI with good setting, most of the time my streak ended by blinkster :confounded:

No wonder now in top eternal league every rogue is holding dagger (except saintwave and lollicorn I think) , so I bet nerf is coming in the next patch for blinkster since everybody now using the same build lol.

Dont worry, i think i might have a strategy to beat clogon :wink:so look out buddy, once ive completed this, i think i might stand a chance :slight_smile:. And its almost ready :grinning:

If u are blinker. the only way to kill clogon timemage is before any of his meteor drop. u taunted. u dead. or u must have something like LOHKO build. Shot before his toon ever reach his attack range. 1 arrow. with 100% kill rate. damage.? ask some player that use lohko lol. u can ask @saintwave

Im not gonna simply give away the build but it fucuses on mp regen and the mp protection the health, without using bloodmagic due to its doubling of mp cost ;). Also if you have heard the saying ‘use the bears power against it’ you will probably understand the initial idea of the build

IMO the deadliest thing about clogon is, your toon simply can’t do anything due to Taunt and Fear spam, no matter how tank/fast your toon is, it’ll eventually dead if it’s ever getting caught :joy:

as long as you can hit clogon without getting caught in the Taunt/Fear loop, you’ll be fine :smile:
You know, his position in top eternal league without even attacking, is not without reason lol :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

And why are we talking about clogon in this topic though :stuck_out_tongue:

Tutu, thats a good point, but i dont know how to make a new topic :smiley:

Was hoping to wake up with something good in this thread and it was hijacked :frowning:

define “something good” :stuck_out_tongue:

I thought clogon answer pretty clear though:

I think going of that, clogon is right because with all the builds, the rogue is better but if a mage was built properly then it out dps’ the rogue any day… After work that is though