Explosive Legend Affix...is it bug or OP?

I opened up this topic just to clarify if Explosive skill of Wizard has bug or just over powered… I mean I tried it on my Wizard Class sometimes all of the enemies including Cartographer and other Shrine Champs in just one hit and their all dead…[emoji33]

wow i want to have that :laughing:

Come on as if you don’t know that… You’re a Wizard… lol

wala akong “EXPLOSIVE” na affix ahahha d ko rin na try mag TOME

I don’t need your reply… I need a reply from DQ Quality Testers…

WOW! yabang…

Pero OK LANG may mga tao nmang ganyan.

If I’m not mistaken, I already posted it somewhere in the forum, I forgot, lol.
yes, It is somehow OP, I saw my crit numb 8.xxxB.
that explosive (whether it is a bug or not) has become a main part of my build eversince.
[emoji4]

WOW! yabang…

Pero OK LANG may mga tao nmang ganyan.[/quote]
That’s what you think… Well then it’s ok with me because I know myself better than you… I’m a not little kid who you can play with, you said at your own topic you play around 6-8 hours and not looted any ‘Explosive’ Legend Affix??? By the way your post should be in english so that other forumers could understand what you’re replying…

WOW! yabang…

That’s what you think… Well then it’s ok with me because I know myself better than you… I’m a not little kid who you can play with, you said at your own topic you play around 6-8 hours and not looted any ‘Explosive’ Legend Affix??? By the way your post should be in english so that other forumers could understand what you’re replying…[/quote]

i didnt know your my avid FAN in the forum

i just say i didnt have Explosive affix thats means in my own item. ive never use tome which had an affix … Haler!! :laughing:

Bitter You Mean :unamused: :laughing:

WOW! yabang…

That’s what you think… Well then it’s ok with me because I know myself better than you… I’m a not little kid who you can play with, you said at your own topic you play around 6-8 hours and not looted any ‘Explosive’ Legend Affix??? By the way your post should be in english so that other forumers could understand what you’re replying…[/quote]

i didnt know your my avid FAN in the forum

i just say i didnt have Explosive affix thats means in my own item. ive never use tome which had an affix … Haler!! :laughing:

Bitter You Mean :unamused: :laughing:[/quote]
Whatever you want to say…[emoji1] I prefer to play more than posting here…[emoji6]

Good Forum… If ever I encounter problems with my account I could email a report directly to the support team… I’ll just take a look on topics that would be helpful and would feed my mind in game… Adios![emoji6]

Thanks for tip on Explosive! Converted a legend skull with Explosive into a horn for my warrior. Fun fun!

Aha! Nice plan. I think I’ll try that :smiley:

Although, I expect that it will be changed at some point. Terrashaper used to be tremendously powerful too. At level 3, overall DPS increase was about 2.7x, and at level 5 by about 5.7x. Now its effect is barely noticable, after having been nerfed twice.

Aha! Nice plan. I think I’ll try that :smiley:

Although, I expect that it will be changed at some point. Terrashaper used to be tremendously powerful too. At level 3, overall DPS increase was about 2.7x, and at level 5 by about 5.7x. Now its effect is barely noticable, after having been nerfed twice.[/quote]

terrashaper set is now just an earthshatter proc affix, nerfed so much, why would I bother using terrashaper set when I can use one cataclysm?

a lil bit dissapointed.

anw, my warrior has a hellfire horn and my rogue has a hellfire trap already. gonna amethyst it as soon as I find one.
[emoji41]

The values in explosive is messed up and it already has been fixed.

Would you mind, Asar, translating this weird language for me? I’m interested by this :smile:

Also, if you’re flaming, guys, stop both and relax :smile:
I’ll explain how explosive does work :

• Pre 1.6 : Explosive : +X% chance to proc 2000% dmg, which was just too much Overpowered, so Steiger just swapped the values :
  • Post 1.6 : Explosive : 5% chance to proc +X% dmg (max : 2000%, 400% per item), and it’s imo, a bit too much, you can easily reach xB of damage withtout a good stuff, and kinda often if you’re using high dps skills

@Diieter

First of all thank you for the reply…

Translation…

‘wala akong “EXPLOSIVE” na affix ahahha d ko rin na try mag TOME’

“He has no 'EXPLOSIVE” Affix (laughed) and didn’t tried TOME yet"

'WOW! yabang…

Pero OK LANG may mga tao nmang ganyan.’

Told me

"(Shocked)! Rude/rough character…

It’s OK there are people like that."

[quote=“Diieter”]Would you mind, Asar, translating this weird language for me? I’m interested by this :smile:

Also, if you’re flaming, guys, stop both and relax :smile:
I’ll explain how explosive does work :

• Pre 1.6 : Explosive : +X% chance to proc 2000% dmg, which was just too much Overpowered, so Steiger just swapped the values :
  • Post 1.6 : Explosive : 5% chance to proc +X% dmg (max : 2000%, 400% per item), and it’s imo, a bit too much, you can easily reach xB of damage withtout a good stuff, and kinda often if you’re using high dps skills[/quote]