Explosive?

Anyway , is there’s any way to bypass GoldLuck cap?

1 Like

I also wanted see the Imp Stats! :laughing:

2 Likes

@DJC & @JellyDQ
.simba stats??
.neveeeeeeeer…!! :joy:

1 Like

@Golem
.luck caps??

Simba stats will revealed innnnnn… Neveerrr :laughing:

2 Likes

How many your Total Lucks tho? That’s crazy, you got Eternal Maps, Pet and Lot more!

2 Likes

All of those Eternal items aren’t from one run. He’s simply keeping them while selling, salvaging, converting, or moving the others.

1 Like

@JellyDQ
.sometimes when you lucky, you can get legend~eternal maps straight forward from store…

.here’s my fortune stats, nothing special on it, i probably can make it even higher if i added more epiphany set on…
.but i just want to make a fortune build as simple as possible…

1 Like

.the actual thing that really hard to get…

*edit : also pets…

I think Gold Find & Luck Cap Max with Epiphany (8) is 1110 = (650 x 1.4) + 200. Shop Boost, Legend & Eternal Map Luck & Gold Find can put them over Cap.

1 Like

Real question for newbie like me is… What’s Epiphany what’s the use and how to get it.-.

1 Like

That’s Alllloooottttt of lucks!

1 Like

Epiphany is a Wizard Set with 4 Items. Epiphany increases an affixes Cap by +5% per Rank. Epiphany can’t be rolled with Ruby, so you need to find the Item. I you are using Warrior or Rogue, you need to use Jasper Crystal to change it’s Class.

Epiphany (5) will increase an affixes Cap by +25% (multiply). Attack Speed Cap of +60% would become Attack Speed Cap +75% = 1.25 x 60. this means you would then need +75% Attack Speed on your Equipment to reach the Cap. Having 6 Haste Natures would count towards the Attack Speed Cap with +15% total.

2 Likes

@JellyDQ
.yeah you’re right…

2 Likes

Ohh okay i understand now tysm!

1 Like

The Legendary Lucks, and i just surprised you also using Bonkers

1 Like

.my luck is literally too overpower…

.the bug wasn’t solved yet, it says i got a legend fairy but i got slimmy slime instead…
.but its ok…

*edit :

1 Like

Where’s da Sima xD

1 Like

.he’s walk with me now…

3 Likes

I notice that when using sound on, it’s almost like you can hear the different Explosions! I need to try that out soon…

1 Like