Extra Attack to?

i want to change the extra attack…but other choice seems make me weaker…i dont know why…i know that its just for cleave…but if i use spellsword…is it still at the same fixed to meteor only?..TQ for the feedback

Wow that is a really nice axe… I would reroll it to attackspeed… as extra attack is bugged atm and displays the incorrect dps of an item. Otherwise you could try to get 5000HP roll, if you need defense

Sent from my KFSOWI using Tapatalk

Wow that is a really nice axe… I would reroll it to attackspeed… as extra attack is bugged atm and displays the incorrect dps of an item. Otherwise you could try to get 5000HP roll, if you need defense

Sent from my KFSOWI using Tapatalk[/quote]

Ouh…tnz i will try to chnge the affix…i just wanna to know whether the nature affect when we chnge affix? etc i have item with haste nature but i cant seems to find crits damage affix .

Sent from my KFSOWI using Tapatalk[/quote]

Ouh…tnz i will try to chnge the affix…i just wanna to know whether the nature affect when we chnge affix? etc i have item with haste nature but i cant seems to find crits damage affix .[/quote]

Maybe just unlucky… keep trying

Sent from my KFSOWI using Tapatalk