Extreme Rage

Ok so was trying to kill the last legend boss i needed to spawn a mythic one, my first ever mythic spawn need i remind you. I’m trying to make a dent in the boss for about 30 mins literally 30mins. This is in floor 278 ep1 I killed the cartographer pretty fast in about 1-5 secs but in 30 mins the hp of the legend boss didn’t move, I stayed alive for about 10 -15 mins mins just pounding away at it till I died but nothing. Ik for a fact that I’m not that weak because I have killed 9 legend bosses so far, there must be a glitch. I am beyond mad because I have to kill 50 more rare bosses till a legend spawns I am furious.

P.S Please dont post saying something rude like ( there are a million other post like this) just keep it to yourself and don’t be rude

1. Suck it up (it is a known bug, dev team are working tirelessly to fix it)
  2. Use the search function

Reminding someone of forum etiquette is not being rude.
Questions that have been asked and answered many times before, take up valuable resources of the forum, those resources could be better used on new and important topics.
What is rude, is posting questions that have been asked countless times before, wasting resources and all because your too lazy to use the search function.

[quote=“JesteR”]1. Suck it up (it is a known bug, dev team are working tirelessly to fix it)

Questions that have been asked and answered many times before, take up valuable resources of the forum, those resources could be better used on new and important topics.
What is rude, is posting questions that have been asked countless times before, wasting resources and all because your too lazy to use the search function.[/quote]

1. Forum search functions suck. They never pull up what you are actually searching for and just give you a list of irrelevant threads to read which is just like looking through the forum itself… a waste of time.

2. If you were really concerned about “resources” you would make a KNOWN ISSUES catagory and keep it updated. A FAQ catagory might help as well.

3. It takes just as much “effort” to answer a post as it does to bi%&# about it.

I agree with the op that this continued complaining about people asking questions is juvenile and annoying. If nothing else, use the teaching most mothers instill in their children: If you don’t have anything nice to say, don’t say anything at all.

Evolution or Extinxtion

Ryim 99 Rogue
RyimScaith 81 Warrior
Rym 61 Wizard
Riym 58 Rogue

I agree that the search function is less than awesome, it is hard to find things unless you have already seen and read the material and know exactly what your looking for. And if you already know that much, search is not needed.

That said, all these copies of the same thing are indeed not helpful. They bury other important topics, including ones on the same issue which may have had more answers concerning what you wanted to know. Asking questions is not a problem, asking the same question two dozen times in two dozen separate threads is the problem. And let’s be honest, this is not a new issue. So although JesteR may not address the issue with the same politeness as one would when meeting the President or a the Queen, he is not wrong. It gets old.

Now after all that I will still include helpful information, cause I’m awesome like that. :smile:

I’ve had the same issue before, and although it is aggravating, especially if you’re looking for your first Mythic spawn, once it happens it is rather lackluster. It’s just another guy you kill, easily forgetable. If you want a Mythic spawn easy, grab a Hunter ring. You can get up to 3 Epic spawns from every shrine and hp/mp pool. Start a level, look for those 2 near the very beginning of the map, kill them swiftly, wash, rinse, repeat. You will get those 50 you need in less than 20 min. I’ve farmed all 500 Epic kills to get a Mythic spawn in less than 3 hrs. It’s so easy, and you’ll soon be tired of the whole ordeal.

[quote=“ryimscaith”][quote=“JesteR”]1. Suck it up [u](it is a known bug, dev team are working tirelessly to fix it)[/u]

What is rude, is posting questions that have been asked countless times before, wasting resources and all because your too lazy to use the search function.[/quote]

1. Forum search functions suck. They never pull up what you are actually searching for and just give you a list of irrelevant threads to read which is just like looking through the forum itself… a waste of time.
    [color=#FF0000]Take a little time to learn how to use it, it can be a wealth of knowledge, in the end it can save you from looking a complete muppet. What is a waste of time, is devs, admin, mods, play tester and regular members, having to trawl through and answer time after the same Qs/QQs[/color]

2. If you were really concerned about “resources” you would make a KNOWN ISSUES catagory and keep it updated. A FAQ catagory might help as well.
    [color=#FF0000]Pointless, as that would have to assume the poster had read the thread before posting an inane question that has been answered countless times before.[/color]

3. It takes just as much “effort” to answer a post as it does to bi%&# about it.
    [color=#FF0000]The post was answered, nothing wrong with pointing out some forum etiquette afterwards.[/color]

I agree with the op that this continued complaining about people asking questions is juvenile and annoying. If nothing else, use the teaching most mothers instill in their children: If you don’t have anything nice to say, don’t say anything at all.
[color=#FF0000]While also using mothers teachings, if you dont try to educate, how will people learn ? its better to learn from ones mistakes than committing them over and over.
The simple matter of the fact is, the world does not revolve around one certain person, the poster might be mommy’s special little poppet, and be centre of her universe, but DQ has hundreds of thousands of players. Forum members time can be limited, and why should they have to be hindered by one person who is too lazy to use the search function, before posting a Q/QQ that has been answer multiple times before, it takes a minute to use the search function and from the results you can learn a hell of a lot more.
I am sorry if one or two get a little butthurt, from a big nasty mod, who reminds them to use the search function, but what about the other thousands of forum members who are sick to the hind teeth of this lazy, self centred attitude of a small handful of special people who think they are above everyone else, when it comes to forum etiquette [/color]
Evolution or Extinxtion

Ryim 99 Rogue
RyimScaith 81 Warrior
Rym 61 Wizard
Riym 58 Rogue[/quote]

[quote=“JesteR”][quote=“ryimscaith”][quote=“JesteR”]1. Suck it up [u](it is a known bug, dev team are working tirelessly to fix it)[/u]

[color=#FF0000]Take a little time to learn how to use it, it can be a wealth of knowledge, in the end it can save you from looking a complete muppet. What is a waste of time, is devs, admin, mods, play tester and regular members, having to trawl through and answer time after the same

[color=#FF0000]Pointless, as that would have to assume the poster had read the thread before posting an inane question that has been answered countless times before.[/color]

[color=#FF0000]The post was answered, nothing wrong with pointing out some forum etiquette afterwards.[/color]

[color=#FF0000]While also using mothers teachings, if you dont try to educate, how will people learn ? its better to learn from ones mistakes than committing them over and over.
The simple matter of the fact is, the world does not revolve around one certain person, the poster might be mommy’s special little poppet, and be centre of her universe, but DQ has hundreds of thousands of players. Forum members time can be limited, and why should they have to be hindered by one person who is too lazy to use the search function, before posting a Q/QQ that has been answer multiple times before, it takes a minute to use the search function and from the results you can learn a hell of a lot more.
I am sorry if one or two get a little butthurt, from a big nasty mod, who reminds them to use the search function, but what about the other thousands of forum members who are sick to the hind teeth of this lazy, self centred attitude of a small handful of special people who think they are above everyone else, when it comes to forum etiquette [/color]
Evolution or Extinxtion

Ryim 99 Rogue
RyimScaith 81 Warrior
Rym 61 Wizard
Riym 58 Rogue[/quote][/quote]

I apologize Jester I was pretty pissed off but I admit I get lazy when using the search bar only because I rather get a real response other then looking at someone else’s. But I’ll try harder when using the search bar and thanks for the info :laughing:

I had this happen earlier, though I didn’t realize it was a mythic. It was Protector of Limorex or something like that. I assumed we both had HP leech and were just beating on each other and regenerating HP. What is the bug? Does it happen on every mythic or is it just every now and then, some enemy is unbeatable?

If you can, make sure to grab a Screenshot of the Legend/Mythic w/ it’s name plate + affixes showing, would give insight to what you’re facing :smile:

Legend and Mythic spawns will be incredibly tough, and for some unbeatable.