Farming Build [Warrior] Fortune Bringer

i hope u got what u want. well now the higher crystal i have is garnet… all the other higher crystal has been used for craft this build. this the first build i made at cost of extremely lot higher crystal usage lol

1 Like

Nice, well your making bank still, while I’m on this minimum payment lol. Here is my cs/ms so far…

gemme those crystal im gonna need that to craft another build. lol (cant stop crafting, it become habit. each time i got some good amount crystal, i will craft anything i could make lol)

1 Like

Aha lol I wanna make my gear already but the struggles are real.

i know that feeling… using obsidian at exteremly rare item. affix to choose +all resist +Armor +%MP +%CD lol… so annoying.

Imagine using 5+ obsidian and it didn’t even give you what you want lol

1 Like

i wasting 7 obsidian to get luck + gold find lol.

O_o do you think item nature help out with getting affix.

idk, lol… that remain mystery.

I think it might help a little , I was messing around it it. But ehh still base on RNG.

That’s lots of loot affixes there. Way beyond cap even if hireling is pure combat mode. :grin:

Overkill

that why its name fortune bringer. lol.

In a practical standpoint though: Why?

All we need is 600% of each stat. 400% in item drops total would have been better in terms of affix allocation.

i just try to make 1 build that support both toon. that why i try put all posible farming affix in every part.

May I ask you what greengarden build is?

Check here

Well i have 650% cap on gold too, 350% from M3 and 300 from stats(epic,nature etc) but running lvl 200M3 via rare map give me only ~300k gold, wtf?

Yeah if you’re playing solo, that’s pretty normal at 650% GF. It becomes a blur when you have a hireling. There are still some things that we don’t know about averaging of GF/MF/IF atm with hireling, particularly if you have your GF/MF/IF way over the 650/200 limit. Plus there are some visual bugs with the stat page too. Cronos mentioned 700k to 1m per map. That’s really high and only possible, I think, inside Legend maps.

Nahh i usually picky when i open map. most of time i only play map that have packsize 180+ and since my build much more stronger in crowded map .

Damn. You must have a lot of gold for you to be able to buy maps. I’ve only gotten one pack size map ever. I think pack size is a pretty rare affix? I rarely use Larimar on maps since there are a lot of very disadvantageous map affixes that can come up. Regen nerf, leech nerf, TnT and Skyfall comes to mind. I only have 400/525/180 GF/GF/Item Drop and I’m still in the process of gearing my hireling. I hope they can implement the upcoming changes to farming mechanics for 2.1 soon :smiley: . Item Drops, crystal and set affixes are eating up a lot of valuable affix slots in my main character. :frowning:

1 Like