Farming Build [Warrior] Fortune Bringer

My +7 Nadroji has finally paid off… My first defiant item!

1 Like

I understand. Thanks for advice. I have seen your fortune bringer and it looks awesome. Do you use that build to farm or do you use other builds sometimes? Is this build called fortune bringer because of insane gold find and item drops for hirlings and you? I am just wondering. If so, my theory of item drops affecting gold drops and gold find increasing drops and value could be correct?
I didn’t know you can get item drops from legend affix.

I use fortune bringer as main to farm and depend on what item I want farm, if I want farm wiz item, I will use green garden as hireling and rogue if I need more vacuus Scorpio to craft.

Item drop effect all, crystal, mythic stone, gold and item. Item drop effect on gold drop not on the amount but the piles, Gold find effect on piles (if u notice gold piles have different size) with gold find it help you getting more big piles of gold = big number per gold piles = lot income,

This toon called fortune bringer bcoz Furtune Increase Item drop gold find and luck. And this toon it self become fortune as soon as I use it both main and hireling have max cap of luck, gold find and item drop.

For crystal from jasper to obsidian that is 9 day farming [Convert, Feat and find by luck] (if u know me well) I always use those crystal for crafting, and use a lot at one times, should have a lot by now lol. Hope that pic help explain why the name is fortune bringer.

2 Likes

Wow, that picture certainly represents the name well. I just recently crafted a bombard staff and I only got one more part of the ultimate to craft which is vanish. Jaspers are so easy so I guess any high end crystals easy as long as I farm loads of gold, convert a lot, feat, luck and high floor as well as patience. My only trouble with the build is the amount of jaspers to spend for zircons :sweat:

Not only I have to craft mythic but I have to add mythstone slots to add back the mythstones I need. I am very close though. I was lucky enough to get master mythstone today so that is why I crafted bombard staff. I will explain concept of my build once its finished and I added equality instead of druidic because i got unlucky with amethyst again :open_mouth: . Oh well, i guess i will see how good it is. My build is inspired by you and my creativity and I thank you for helping me answer so many questions and helping me throughout the forums as well as helping me get better at the game. I think I will get that many crystals like your picture sooner or later :wink: .

Gimme your bank :sweat_smile: . Nah jk, you can keep your bank while I work hard because it’s fun to farm.

1 Like

So for your hireling toon, does it also have a max Luck, Gold find and Item drops? If not, how could you keep your farm efficiency if it will average the farm affix?

Nope, My hireling have only 50.1%Luck 50.1%Gold find and 50.1% item drop (Fortune 20). Fortune Bringer exist because i want my hireling go 100% DPS.

1 Like

So that means if you hire your rogue, your final luck, gold find and item drops will be 350% around that?

I appreciate you making this, ive pretty much been doing this anyway :). So this build just gives me a little bit of extra items i could change a little

1 Like

nope. this build alone AFTER averaging have something like 550% luck, 600% gold find and 200% item drop. that not counting with difficulty bonus. mean i can easily max cap main and hireling at normal-magic difficulty lol.

Sorry, I didn’t get it… If you hire another toon with only 50% farm, How could you keep your final farm max cap? Does that mean your farm toon has over cap farm?

yep, if i play solo warrior (fortune bringer) it overkill in term of farming affix. this insane amount of farmibg affix are mean to share with hireling so it will be more balance. I think u need to read the guide again, and look carefully, and do some count i guess. it will help u understand it more. assuming from what u said my luck and gold find is 350% after averaging, seem like u only pay attention on crystal affix. well i give it full guide with epic affix too. lol. look at it at least.

I mean before averaging, can you have an over cap farm affix? I noticed that you have nearly 900% luck on gear before averaging, but isn’t it 650% the max cap for luck?

cap happen last after averaging and difficulty bonus added

1 Like

That makes more sense now!!!
Can you add that legendary item drops affix by crystal?

yep. via ruby (not really easy to get tho) so prepare alot ruby,

Okay, i will farm for ruby. lol. Thanks a lot!

you dont need a whole lot of cyrstal and mythstones to build a farming build.
Your set affix: with cyrstalline, eternal and nadroji
legend affix: +fortune + pick up radius
epic affix: +luck +gold find
+20 fortune points.
+4 set affix

set difficulty to normal or epic
farm at floor 250-280 to make sure when you get a eternal item it will be close to/or lvl 100

1 Like

I thought you had to farm at 350+ for certain legendaries?

Also, how/why does that Stone of Nadroji have Faun’s and not Nadroji? And is there any reason to use a Nadroji over another ring with Faun’s? I get that +2 set matters, but I assume that could be achieved with a socket and a mythstone just as easily?

edit: And is there a reason you opted not to use an Eternalized item? Is it not possible to have it with Mythical and Crystalline?

i have 2 weapon, glinting hammer (crystalline), immortal lance (eternalized).

Depend on what i want, if i want secure defense crystal affix in my equipment i will use glinting hammer and farm in ice map since alot warrior item in ice map come with dodge, block and armor affix with crystalline i just need some bless from RNGod to drop item with crystal dodge, block and armor (So i dont waste obsidian, and not being locked to have block on OH only). and if my motive is just to farm high end crystal i will just use immortal lance (eternalized), eternal item is much more easier to get than crystal legend, so basically i will just farm on floor 100+ for that since i dont really keep eternal whichis a wasting time if i go farm on floor 500+ just to secure eternal item to be lvl100.

Good to know! Makes sense. Any advice on the other questions?

Also, is there a convenient way to swap to a hunter’s ring? All the extra taps each time I hit a shrine or a pool seems to really slow me down.

edit: And how do you specifically farm ice maps above 200?