Farming issues

I do exactly the same, just on m3 as i dont have specific farming equip. Only downside is you wont find those 350+ items :confused:

Seems like i have to go on like before.

What are those “350+ items”?

You can check them on the legendex in game :blush:

350+ floor drop
Eternalized
Crystalline
Mythical

floor 300+
Cataly ring

Ae of now u can find those set in any floor, the floor drop mechanism are bugged. if u want to look for them it not that hard. but if u want find unknown location item like nadroji. it will become harder since the chance to get other item more bigger.

Hi, new here. i got a Mutiny gauntlet and I Jasper it and became a Mutiny Bow… question, what affix should i put on it?

LOL I haven’t even got that one yet :< so lucky

any idea best affix i put on it? I dont want to screw this bow, I heard this is rare.

Well considering that it scales off of missing hp% and it scales at 1% of missing hp (5% if you have the +2 set affix 2 times on your amulet and ring) I suggest building tons of hp, hp% and use set affixes that give hp (blood magic). Check the dq wiki affixes!

But in all honesty, the bows set affix is trash as you are generally at 100% HP anyways and then it does nothing.

U are wrong. Defiant: increase damage and damage reduced by 25%, Increased by 25% f total hp% missing [5]

U see the first part of defiant is permanent. increase damage and damage reducing by 25% even at rank 1. the second part is damage increased by hp% missing. at rank 1 it just 5%. at rank 5 its 25%. hp missing is bonus part of damage increase. but the first is what ppl want +25% damage and 25% damage reducing. that why its rare. lol…

Then the wiki is wrong lol.

the wiki is right it just not updated. the one in wiki is from 1.8. i think the only thing updated on wiki is Mythic skill recipe.

But +25% damage and -25% damage taken isnt that good… I’d rather use permafrost (which gives 40% reduced dmg at rank 5) and a normal (!) affix on my mh weapon than spare a slot for that.

u are wrong again. permafrost +50% ice damage, +38% Damage taken converta to MP. [rank 5]

first part os pure increase ice damage. but second part is tricky. it say damage taken and convert mean u receive total damage. and 38% of that damage = Mp heal. lets take example ride.

your toon have 10k HP/Mp
Your enemy attack, damage deal is 9k.

the damage u receive is still 9k. but from that 9k. (9000÷100)×38= the amount MP u heal. permafrost only good for manasheild user.

Yes, but instead of taking 9000 dmg you would only take 5580 dmg. That is 38% less damage and therefore 38% dmg reduction.
The formulation implies that you take less dmg. @SteigerBox can you solve this?

i think what i read and what i understand and from what i experience is correct lol. ppl asume that as for damage reducing is because it in 1.8 bloodmagic take control over all mp heal, in 1.8 i never seen ppl make build with bloodmagic without permafrost lol. example of 1.8 counting

your toon= 10k HP/MP
enemy deal 9k
(9000÷100)×38= 3420( amount Mp u heal)
With bloodmagic that 3420 go to hp heal.
So basicly understanding based on 1.8. from 9k damage. and the amount hp u heal on ur receive damage (3420). it just seem as u recieve 9000-3420= 5580 #

I calculate based on fact as it writen in set discription. also from the fact of 1.8. thing change now lol

cronos4321 any suggestion affix i will put on my Mutiny bow? atm, it has Defiant, +20 dmg to elites, +76.2% poison dmg%, +2 extra attack chance, and 2 empty socket.

im still using my Vaccus Scipio that i just found since i do better damage than the Mutiny. stats are Maelstrom, 3 procs, +96.2% damage weapon dmg%, +382 hp on hit.

another question. i got a Nadroji crown, it has a Nadroji affix and it said increases the chance to find extremely rare Legends by +12.5%. I see on Green Garden wiz build it has Nadroji Robe but the nadroji affix is gone, he has PLAGUED on it. was it removed? why removed? does that mean he will lose the chance to find extremely rare legends by 12.5%? I also got 2 Unreal Hoods the 1 with 4 empty sockets, is it good to make a good hat out of it? what is the best to use for hats?

MH & OH is Dps.Affix only. that my opinion tho, so basicly if it was me. i will remove other affix unrelated to dps. like +Hp.

Defiant
+100% ED
+50% WD (Epic affix)
+5000ED
+5000WD
+50%WD (Mythic stone “Endow”)

For greengarden thing
Yes it use nadroji robe JUST for +100% ED affix and stun immute. i dont need nadroji affix in it as it just make it lose alot damage boost.

1 Like

This one is a post of clogon. You could also check the thread.

I can confirm the DMG reduction.
I used permafrost(1) from pet and had gears that I kyanited all the affix.
When I equip that pet the damage I take from the mobs goes lower.

1 Like

cool… lol