Farming Legendary/Eternal PETS

Hi there, I’m playing this game for two months and I find it as one of the best RPG I ever played. But one thing that may annoy some of you is finding a Legendary/Eternal Pet so I made out this guide based on some guide that I had read and with what I observed.
This is the trick.

• First thing to know is on every 200 enslaver that you kill you will 100% sure, the drop will be Legend Pet.
    You can check the number of enslaver killed at the CODEX.
  • Next is the good news, for 1-199 kill, you can kill this enslaver on FLOOR 20, where the map is smaller and enslaver is easy to find.
  • Last thing to do and MUST NOT forget. If you have already killed 199 enslaver be sure to change the floor number to Floor 100 and above because there’s a bug on Floor 20, based on my experience whenever I’m lucky to find a legend pet drop on floor 20, I can’t use it, it prompts a 4 slot pet but I can’t equip it…
3 Likes

I’m confused. Your 2nd point implies Floor 2 is best for 200th kill, then your 3rd point says Floor 100+ is best.

1 Like

sorry to confuse you, I edited it. can you now get my point?

1 Like

Ah yes, now I get it. Thanks!

1 Like

No problem. I hope it helped.

1 Like

I`m a bit confused … For me atleast there is no enslaver on floor 2 .

1 Like

Enslavers are randomly spawn in each map rare monster

1 Like

Well then whats the point in this guide ? I ran Floor 2 for like 10-15 times didnt encounter a single enslaver .

1 Like

go to a higher floor sir but if you really want an enslaver in floor 2 use a boost “Monster Spawn Boost”

1 Like

Okay then , thank you for the answer. Altho i dont see the point of this guide then since … yeah well its just not working out unless you use a boost :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yup if you use a boost you will always incounter a enslavers on any map ^^

1 Like

Thanks bro, yeah sorry that I did not mention that I was using boost for this guide.

1 Like