Farming Legendary Pets and Changing Weapon Element

I got the Legendary Pet Stitch but I need one for my Wizard. Can any Legendary pet drop off any Enslaver or do some only drop in like the snow levels and others in the fire levels or only off Enslaver’s in legendary map levels etc… I can’t remember where I got mine thats why. Im pretty sure I got it between 200-210 though. Any info on the Legendary Pets (wizard ones) would be appreciated.

Is there a way to change your weapons elemental property? I have a fire axe and just realized that ice would have been the better way to go. Im working on building an ice axe now but would like to just switch mine to Ice instead. save me a lot of time farming crystals.

Thanks.

[quote=“aakla”]I got the Legendary Pet Stitch but I need one for my Wizard. Can any Legendary pet drop off any Enslaver or do some only drop in like the snow levels and others in the fire levels or only off Enslaver’s in legendary map levels etc… I can’t remember where I got mine thats why. Im pretty sure I got it between 200-210 though. Any info on the Legendary Pets (wizard ones) would be appreciated.

Is there a way to change your weapons elemental property? I have a fire axe and just realized that ice would have been the better way to go. Im working on building an ice axe now but would like to just switch mine to Ice instead. save me a lot of time farming crystals.

Thanks.[/quote]

Enslavers can be found from level 21 onwards, and its all random to what you get.

Calcite crystal changes the element of items.

Kill 200 enslavers and you get a legendary pet. I think there’s a random pool of 15?

Thanks, Ive been using the higher end crystals so much ive forgot all about the low level ones hehe. thanks again.