Fast Conversion

Example if you have enough diamond you can convert it to any higher crystal… Also for mythstone… hope that you get what im saying because its hassle to convert 1 by 1…

You mean you would be able to convert 100 calcite to 50 angelites with a single click?

You mean you would be able to convert 100 calcite to 50 angelites with a single click?[/quote]
Exactly what i mean but should be any higher tier as long as you have the enough requirements… [emoji1]

He means to have like a million calcite (+the enough gold), click convert to obsidian xD

Not a necessary update imo, it would just make it faster and easier for ppl who would get a ton of CS in not-legally way :unamused:
It’s at least a kind of consolation to imagine them spending a lot of time to convert their stuff :unamused:

Also, even if the idea would be a small nice add for everyone, w’ve to keep in mind that we only got a dev, which is working hard on many things alone, so I think it’s better to let him working on real and needed patchs/releases/bugfix than just something like that :stuck_out_tongue:
(Personnal opinion, I rather see these heroic skills and mythics items coming instead of anything else :p)

But yeah why not, nice idea tho xmarks :smile:

Heroic skills ô.ô i wanna see that