Faun's gifts bug

Hello, i’ve recently encountered a bug with this set items. When i equip hide of the faun (chest) the set hp bonus works proprely.
But when i equip the necklace together with it, it doesn’t give the 12.5% more hp. It was actually working and suddenly it decided not to work.
And guess what? It started working proprely again.

I’m afraid that it could happen again and i would lose my hp, as i need it alot cus i have Chaos on and even lose armor.

And question about that set, what does Luck on gear refer to? Does it say that all faun’s gifts give luck or it has some effect i haven’t felt yet?

The set increases your Total Health % by a percentage of your Luck on your gear.

So if you have 100 Luck, and 4 Pieces of Faun’s ( giving 50% percentage of your Total Luck ), you would gain 50% Total Health.
So if you have 100 Luck, and 2 Pieces of Faun’s ( giving 25% percentage of your Total Luck ), you would gain 25% Total Health.

So if you have 200 Luck, and 4 Pieces of Faun’s ( giving 50% percentage of your Total Luck ), you would gain 100% Total Health.
So if you have 200 Luck, and 2 Pieces of Faun’s ( giving 25% percentage of your Total Luck ), you would gain 50% Total Health.

dumb question, but: so the bonus luck from the challenges doesn’t count toward it’s calculation?

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note 3 (SM-N9005) using Tapatalk.

That’s correct! Only counts Luck from Gear’s +% Luck Affixes

Oh, i though after the increase the hp by 25% a new sentence starts. Maybe when i was rerolling i got bad luck% on those items and i had lower hp.
Thanks for fast answer.

I see. Thank you! :smile:

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note 3 (SM-N9005) using Tapatalk.