Feature Preview - Crystals

Does the mastery rune increase the crit dmg, crit change, elemental crit, deadly strike etc?

Oh. I figured you were german. :ugeek:

FWIW, I’ve been interpreting “Steiger” as: “one who gets ahead / takes the lead / moves up the ranks.” Certainly nothing profane o.O;; Come to think of it, the German National Football team actually has a player named Schweinsteiger, which would have been a fairly unfortunate name :laughing:

W’re gonna post it the list of CS/MS/Crystalaffix and Nature on the forum because I posted them 4 or 5 times this week and ppl still asking for them :unamused:

[quote uid=2346 name=“Wassaby” ]Does the mastery rune increase the crit dmg, crit change, elemental crit, deadly strike etc?[/quote]

W’re gonna post it the list of CS/MS/Crystalaffix and Nature on the forum because I posted them 4 or 5 times this week and ppl still asking for them :unamused:

Sorry diieter, you can post them a trillion time, it’s hard to find something forum posts if it is not highlighted

Add a certain thread to your favourites/subscribe to them, when you have the Tapatalk app.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note 3 (SM-N9005) using Tapatalk.

DQ: CentraLity, Mage Level 99
CentraBPM, Warrior Level 99
Main Account: Remya, Rogue Level 99

Still don’t know what skills mastery affects :frowning:

You can also start with a Legend item that has the Legend affixes you want, and just add/change the Epic affixes.[/quote]

i know, i know, but i do want an Ignore resist which is present on just two of the warrior items i guess([/quote]
As i remember, in just one… druidic armor… but now u can get it with crystals on another item :wink:

http://forums.dungeon-quest.com/t/crystals-mythstones-and-natures/1066/1[/quote]

<3 <3 <3

You … are … such … a troll! :open_mouth:

“Mythstone Master : +5% All Proc” :unamused:

Can’t be clearer! :confused:

Sorry man, yes I am a stupid, but the description is to vague… All proc like critical rate, elemental damage, weapon dmg etc? Or chance to cast x skill… Or talents like wizardry, hardened etc?

Torrent proc
Storm proc
Twister proc
Stealth proc
MirrorImage proc
Sprint proc

Everything with the word “proc” actually

See, now it’s better, but it’s useless for me… I have none of those equipped, we’ll darn, just wasted a slot and a high lvl mithstone. In the future please make the description of the stuff more detailed. Because x% all proc(procentage=%) and almost everything in the game has % on it

yeah… with this mythstone you will get the chance to get all these procs with your standard attacks…

[quote uid=2346 name=“Wassaby” ]See, now it’s better, but it’s useless for me… I have none of those equipped, we’ll darn, just wasted a slot and a high lvl mithstone. In the future please make the description of the stuff more detailed. Because x% all proc(procentage=%) and almost everything in the game has % on it[/quote]

[quote uid=2346 name=“Wassaby” ]yes I am a stupid[/quote]

yeah… with this mythstone you will get the chance to get all these procs with your standard attacks…

Well I have no x% skill proc affix so it’s useless for me

See, I posted this picture in 4 differents threads yesterday. It’s so lame that I had to ask Steiger if he could create a thread with every pictures (all made by me, yeah I spent time to detail every CS/MS/Crystal Affix and Nature by myself, on my free time).
See, the description is extremly clear, “all procs” : “all” = “every” and “procs” = “procs”. :unamused:
See, i’m providing you a list that you could have already find by yourself if you weren’t that lazy and you’re arrogant :astonished:
“In the future please make the description of the stuff more detailed” :open_mouth: seriously?
See, you’re blaming people to not providing infos that you could get by yurself or using your own brain to figure what does mean “all proc”, and when they do… you’re blaming them to not being enough clear, what the fuck, really?

You’re just too lazy to search on the forum the informations, admit it.

So what? it’s a waste for you because you’re not using it, but you’re not everyone, so maybe it’s useful for someone else.
Also most of topplayers are using procs because of their effectivness, so that’s why “master” MS is actually in the highest top of Mythstones, and so : rares.

Nah seriously I wouldn’t be offensiv but when someone is spitting on our efforts, it’s pissing me off :unamused:
I’m glad to help players, but at least, get some respect and don’t blame us for your mistakes or misunderstanding, that’s a matter of respect
Especially when I spend time to create guides / tutos and PNJ about new features. Or feel free to do it yourself. :unamused:

See, I posted this picture in 4 differents threads yesterday. It’s so lame that I had to ask Steiger if he could create a thread with every pictures (all made by me, yeah I spent time to detail every CS/MS/Crystal Affix and Nature by myself, on my free time).
See, the description is extremly clear, “all procs” : “all” = “every” and “procs” = “procs”. :unamused:
See, i’m providing you a list that you could have already find by yourself if you weren’t that lazy and you’re arrogant :astonished:
“In the future please make the description of the stuff more detailed” :open_mouth: seriously?
See, you’re blaming people to not providing infos that you could get by yurself or using your own brain to figure what does mean “all proc”, and when they do… you’re blaming them to not being enough clear, what the fuck, really?

You’re just too lazy to search on the forum the informations, admit it.

So what? it’s a waste for you because you’re not using it, but you’re not everyone, so maybe it’s useful for someone else.
Also most of topplayers are using procs because of their effectivness, so that’s why “master” MS is actually in the highest top of Mythstones, and so : rares.

Nah seriously I wouldn’t be offensiv but when someone is spitting on our efforts, it’s pissing me off :unamused:
I’m glad to help players, but at least, get some respect and don’t blame us for your mistakes or misunderstanding, that’s a matter of respect
Especially when I spend time to create guides / tutos and PNJ about new features. Or feel free to do it yourself. :unamused:[/quote]

+1

[quote][quote]Wassaby wrote:
See, now it’s better, but it’s useless for me… I have none of those equipped, we’ll darn, just wasted a slot and a high lvl mithstone. In the future please make the description of the stuff more detailed. Because x% all proc(procentage=%) and almost everything in the game has % on it[/quote]

See, I posted this picture in 4 differents threads yesterday. It’s so lame that I had to ask Steiger if he could create a thread with every pictures (all made by me, yeah I spent time to detail every CS/MS/Crystal Affix and Nature by myself, on my free time).[/quote]

I don’t see what is so special in that, this is the basic duty of every develop team. Ussualy developers ask players to play their game not the other way around.

You see, for me english is not my native language and what i understand from “all procs” is that it increase everything that has % on it. In my native language procentace = %. Also most of the description are a little vague, and there is no thread, in game tutorial which explains them in full detail plus the game mecanincs are unknown.

[quote]See, i’m providing you a list that you could have already find by yourself if you weren’t that lazy and you’re arrogant :astonished:

You’re just too lazy to search on the forum the informations, admit it.[/quote]

I don’t even know what to say. Here you are basicaly shutting me down for saying something negative about the game … very professional.For what i’ve seen so far , game developers tried to explain the game as much as possible, and as clear as possible so that players can understand their game as much as possible.

Also most of topplayers are using procs because of their effectivness, so that’s why “master” MS is actually in the highest top of Mythstones, and so : rares.[/quote]

Here you were really rude, you’ve selected only the part that incriminates me. I said that for me is is useless, not everyone else, and i’ve even specified why it is useless for me.

[quote]Nah seriously I wouldn’t be offensiv but when someone is spitting on our efforts, it’s pissing me off :unamused:
Especially when I spend time to create guides / tutos and PNJ about new features. Or feel free to do it yourself. :unamused:[/quote]

Really man ??? It is your duty to created guides and tutorials … this is what the developer team does … as far as i know you are trying to get us to play your game not the other way around. But yeah, players are always wrong and developers are always right.

It is really sad to see such hate from the development team when someone complayins aor says something wrong.

We need a separate ‘flaming’ topic on the forum i believe…

So you ask for an encyclopedia for a mobile app? =| Please go play a shooter or something if you can’t figure out regular things.

I want to know everything about the games I play so I can am them better, what is wrong in that? Even for Mario I would need a encyclopedia…