Feature Preview - Crystals

Since releasing the Rogue, we’ve decided to make it our goal to release new content at a much faster pace. We had huge plans for 1.6 and 1.7, and we’re still going to bring you everything we have planned. The difference now is when new systems are done, we’re going to release them as soon as possible.

The first new system coming soon, which will fully replace Enchanting in Dungeon Quest, is the Crystal System!

Crystals are one of the new item types in 1.6 that will drop in the world starting at floor 1. There will be 20 Crystals (which are stackable) in total, and each Crystal will have a unique ability to augment Items in new and powerful ways.

Ever want to create a Wizard’s version of Fate’s Travesty? Now you can! Ever want to make your own Blood Magic item? Crystals will be perfect for you.

You start by looting the Crystals in the world, selecting the Crystal in your inventory, and pressing Apply! Once in Apply mode, you’ll simply select the item you want to augment with the Crystal.

Most of the time it will cost 1 crystal per augment, but occasionally it will cost more to apply Crystals on rarer items. For some Crystals, like Larimar ( Add Affix ) and Calcite ( Change Elements ), the process is done immediately.

For others, like Fluorite ( Reroll Stat ) and Sapphire ( Change Affix ), you can actually select the affix you want to change.

For the rarest of Crystals, like Topaz ( Add Epic Affix ), Ruby ( Add Legend Affix ), or even Amethyst ( Add Set Affix ), you get to choose from a pool of possible results which should reduce the randomness some in addition to making these rare Crystal feel rewarding.

You’re also able to convert up any lower rarity Crystal to the next higher rarity Crystal for 3 of the lower Crystal, and some gold.

Hope you enjoyed this look at Crystals! Next system we’ll cover is the other new item that will be dropping in dungeons soon, Mythstones!

Oh and here’s the full list of Crystals:

yummy, I’m feeling like an archaeologist or an alchemist, looting for mineral in a dungeon.
one obvious question, is it gonna be lootable in every dungeon and floor?

[quote=“ichsanization”]yummy, I’m feeling like an archaeologist or an alchemist, looting for mineral in a dungeon.
one obvious question, is it gonna be lootable in every dungeon and floor?[/quote]

Yup!

Looks nice :open_mouth: maybe now i’ll could craft my epic set xD

Looking forward to the next version update

Everything you ever wanted to build, will become a reality :wink: soon…

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note 3 (SM-N9005) using Tapatalk.

DQ: CentraLity, Mage Level 99
CentraBPM, Warrior Level 99
Main Account: Remya, Rogue Level 99

This is cool…new things gonna happen in the next update…oh yeah…[emoji106]

What… we cant freely change elements or reroll stats… awwwww…

Other than that, sure makes me feel enchantnent’s more worth it!

[quote=“Ircher”]What… we cant freely change elements or reroll stats… awwwww…

Other than that, sure makes me feel enchantnent’s more worth it![/quote]

What? You’ll still be able to do this. The Crystals for Change Element and Reroll drop quite frequently.

[quote=“Ircher”]What… we cant freely change elements or reroll stats… awwwww…

Other than that, sure makes me feel enchantnent’s more worth it![/quote]

Change element : Crystal #1 : Calcite
Reroll stats : Crystal Florite/diamond

we also cant freely increase the lv of old equipment… ugggh

also, we’re gonna needa fifth bag if there’s gonna be 20 new crystals :stuck_out_tongue:

Seriously start reading the crystal list :laughing:

#10 : Peridot : Increase lvl of item by 1 :unamused:

Awesome update:)

But will the Crystals be sitting in our bags?

If yes, omfg… please do something with inventory space%(

Can we at least get additional stash pages for every additional hero?

Yeah, they will br “sitting” in our inventory, for now at least. :smile:

The devs already try to make more stashes available for us.
If the devs implement more stashes, they most definitely will be obtainable through IAP.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note 3 (SM-N9005) using Tapatalk.

DQ: CentraLity, Mage Level 99
CentraBPM, Warrior Level 99
Main Account: Remya, Rogue Level 99

[quote=“dancemusiconly”]Awesome update:)

Can we at least get additional stash pages for every additional hero?[/quote]

1. Yes it takes 40 slots to get every CS/MS (but you can stack them to infinite)

2. Come on! You already have : (20 slots * 4 bags * 6 characters) + ( 4 stashs * 20 slots) = 560 slots! Don’t tell me that you can’t free 40 slots on 560 !! :unamused:

[quote=“Diieter”][quote=“dancemusiconly”]Awesome update:)

Can we at least get additional stash pages for every additional hero?[/quote]

1. Yes it takes 40 slots to get every CS/MS (but you can stack them to infinite)

2. Come on! You already have : (20 slots * 4 bags * 6 characters) + ( 4 stashs * 20 slots) = 560 slots! Don’t tell me that you can’t free 40 slots on 560 !! :unamused:[/quote]

It is not the matter of slots themselves, but the matter of convenience. Jumping from one mule-character to another is just not convenient. Why would you want to bother with space-management instead of having fun?

Devs already added stashs because we had “not enough spaces” and now you want more… they give you a finger you take the arm that’s a bit greed. :confused:

We understand that with this patch players will likely want extra space, especially when they see previews with a whole bag filled w/ these new items. You won’t have full page of each right away. You’ll likely get up to 10 unique types after a few days of playing, and will slowly work up towards the rarer crystals/mythstones.

That said, you’ll want to keep crystals/mythstones ( covered later ) in your stash so they will be available to all your characters. Since this is the case and some players like storing all the Legends they find in stashes, we’re considering extra stash space, but will likely be for IAP to accommodate the extra server space needed.

Extra stash…[emoji106]