Feature Preview - Mythstones

Ok thanks and I suppose there is going to be more backpack spaces because of all these new items am I right? If not you should maybe look into that because the sashes are shared so if you wanted to keep lots of legendarys for every class you will not be able to and we didn’t even take in count the pets and the maps.

Many ppl ask for backpack spaces, but tbh I think we already have enough, also in 1.6 you can enchant your “legend items” so most of them will be sold and you’ll try to bring the affixes you want on your favorites legends (example : you can keep a nadroji ring and change the affixes you don’t want on it)

Yes I thinks your right but I personally love collecting the legendarys and I like to keep all the one I find. I already used approximately half of my sash with legendarys, pets and maps and I just have a mage so I was thinking about the people who have more characters than me and are in the same state and for the backpacks I use the first one to store my epics and I use the rest to stock up items while I play and sell them. So that’s why I was saying that.

Looking through all the upcoming 1.6.0 stuff, I can’t help but continuously get more excited. It all looks so cool!