Few questions from a newbie

Is it THAT huge ? i mean 6 times more than me this means 500% on top

I could do a quick run and write what I have before the run then what I have after. If you’d like.

I`d be grateful If it doesnt bother you .

Not a problem. Let me push to 50 for my gear first.

Im going to eat and wait for you , again huge thank you mate :slight_smile:

Just did a run. Legend mode, hireling.

Starting gold: 19,883,948
Ending gold: 20,329,004

I’ll do a run with Pack Size % and record gold there.

Pack size 95% Legend Mode with hireling.

Starting: 20,329,004

Ending: 24,271,193

Okay thanks about the info . I fell asleep :slight_smile: . I get FAR less gold per run . If i make 100 k Per run on Legend mode without hireling it will be a good run i guess :frowning:

Does that include Dealer and Fortunate perks? Those can make a huge difference on the amount of gold you get vs someone who hasn’t ascended yet.

What are those things ? Set bonuses or some kind of affixes ?

after you reach level 99 , you can buy at the shop an “Ascension” you can choose from the 6 perks listed on it, if you picked the dealer perk, the amount of gold you can get just by selling a full inventory [ let’s say bag 1-2-3-4 are all full] you can get roughly around 400k?

That can be a huge difference to those who have not ascended yet :slight_smile:
And yes btw I do make like 1-2m per challenge map runs, because i have the dealer perk [includes the max luck and the max gold find i think ]

Oh sh** that’s right. I have all but enshrined and hunter perks. My bad.

Ooooh yeah i know what this is , well i guess i should start releveling again soon with that warrior … altho its fun when you just walk around and destroy everything :frowning:

This was a fun run. 530k consecutive in just a little section of the map. Only 64% pack size.

Another fun consecutive gold run.

Another very fun run

HOW T-T thats pnly from gold drops how ???

I’m not sure exactly, but hey, it’s there. That’s not my good account either. (I play on both phone and tablet, phone has higher levels.)

Pfff Im desperate then … I guess i will have to grind 7 times more than you then …

Max Gold Find, Gold Find perk, pack size. That’s the trick.