Final Stats

Welcome back, and keep up the good work/keep running:)

1 Like

Glad to be back. Love the Matrix!!!

I used to run competitively. I’m taking it easy getting back into rhythm though. It will be a super slow process but I had to start somewhere.

Glad to see you back should be fun to have you around again :smile:

1 Like

Reckon so. :joy:

Well I mean I’ll have more people then just clogon that enjoy the math of DQ again!

2 Likes

Yes!!! I didn’t delete my last spreadsheet. I will go back to theory crafting again. Bwaha :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Is the Slack group still going strong?

Hell yeah! currently recording stuff for new players then I’ll join you in theory crafting land gotta mess around with the blast changes and the new set }:3c and yup slacks still going strong I should definitely bump that thread though

3 Likes

Same here. I was pretty lazy to feel like playing DQ much for the past 3 weeks because of being busy on other things (and occasional studying). I felt a little burnt out on DQ and I found what is getting me back to DQ. PvP and making more builds. Also lag is what made me feel less likely to play the game since I still have an old device but I mostly fixed it. At least PvP is fast.

1 Like

Hey Mr.Scooty :slight_smile:

1 Like

Welcome Back!

1 Like

I’m not back yet still doing my other activities my channel is actually getting alot of support :slight_smile: but im glad to see you’re doing good

1 Like