Final Stats

Today is my last day on Dungeon Quest. I wanted to share my final stats before I sign off. There have been many who have been helpful during my Dungeon Quest time! I would like to give special shout outs to @Griffin012 @cronos4321 @Skaul @Dweller1987 @SilentKiller @CuzegSpiked

Please continue to support the developer through buying characters, boosts, etc. Where available, you can use Google Opinion Rewards App (image below) to earn $, £ etc you can apply toward Dungeon Quest IAPs.

Final hours played 1,942 hours.

Final legends collected count 28,600

Final experience 879B.

PVP

Final Crystal Stone total (Calcite to Obsidian) = 85,511

Final Myth Stone total 80,475

11 Likes

Thank you for playing with us mate good luck to your new adventure :smiley:

1 Like

Nooooooo, sad to see your not going to be playing anymore. GL

1 Like

It’s time for me to move to something else - preferably outdoors. :grin:

1 Like

Take care @Mr_Scooty, good luck on your new journey and thank you for playing :smile:

3 Likes

We will miss you, thanks for playing DQ and Good luck in what you propose bro !

2 Likes

Outstanding game and awesome community!! Thank you for providing both.

2 Likes

Take it easy Mr_Scooty, hopefully we will see you in the future :wink:

2 Likes

Thank you so much for all of the exceptional customer support. You/Dungeon Quest have a unique philosophy with customer support - very few developers interact with end users, entertain feature suggestions, respond to questions, offer user testing, etc - the list is massive. Hats off to the Dungeon Quest team.

I might be back one day but I definitely need to take a break for now. I am tempted to see the Pumpkin Head vanity. The Pumpkinhead movie is one of my favorites!!! Yes, the one from many years ago.

Thanks again!!

5 Likes

Well gonna miss you bro. Even tho. I’m new here! :smile:

1 Like

I will be sad to see such a vet go. Just a warning, there are multiple halloween vanities. :stuck_out_tongue:

Have fun trick-or-treating!

1 Like

Nooooo don’t go): sorry to see you go thanks so much for all the help mate

1 Like

I didn’t see this a few day’s ago when it was posted…Im very sad no because he was such a great help to me and he was helping me with something…I wouldn’t be anywhere in this game without him :cry: Sorry i didn’t get to see this before but Farwell @Mr_Scooty

1 Like

I am glad I was able to help.

1 Like

I sent you a final message. You will do great in the game. :grin:

i also took a long break just return to forum today and update my dq… the free vanity seems cool… @Mr_Scooty too bad wel lose another active member (though i bet ul be back in no time :smile:) i too also took a break from time to time when i got bored but still return to dq everytime :stuck_out_tongue: goodluck on ur outdoor activity though u do really need to move ur body :blush:

2 Likes

Gamers don’t die mate. They respawn :wink: so, see ya in the future!

5 Likes

Good luck on your new journey! :+1::blush:. I’m gonna miss you for a while but you’ve been a cool active member when you were around. Also cool stats.

2 Likes

My new journey landed me back on DQ! I did get started back running again. I’m currently doing 5km six days a week now. Feel much better. Glad to be back. :grinning:

1 Like

3 Likes