Finally STITCH

.turns out, the easiest way to farm enslaver is farm under floor 400…

2 Likes

Oh…nice good find there😄…im still on my way to floor 300…i hope i can find one soon enough too…

1 Like

.you sure will…
.just get enslaver like 10 in row…
.the spawn rate was great this time…
.just my opinion btw, but i think under floor 400 enslaver spawn rate lil bit higher…

1 Like

Is “Enemy Pack Size” Counted? I mean…this Affix effects will spawn a lot of enemies in my way on the map so theres a Chance that enslavers will spawn or magic,epic,etc…enemies right?:thinking:

1 Like

. i am not sure, but I’ve always use larimar on my maps so its always has pack size affix in it…
.maybe @Golem know it…
.he has better understanding about the system in this game…

1 Like

Haha same…i used my larimar a lot too when i get maps from cartographers​:sweat_smile::ok_hand:

1 Like

.noice…
.keep it up… :fist:

1 Like

Nice! Plagued is a must have set for poison builds.

2 Likes

from what I’ve seen, Pack Size +% only affects Normal (White/Grey), Magic (Blue), and Rare (Yellow) enemies. there is also a Magic +%, Rare +%, and Epic +# (Orange) Map affix that increases these monsters.

for those who don’t know yet, for a Farming Build, the Nadroji Bonus increases the number of Magic & Rare monsters by +100%, but you need 2 Items with Nadroji Set to activate it. if you have read Mr_Scootys Eternal Pet Trick Thread, if you have the Nadroji Chest & Head for both Nadroji Bonus, he did some tests and thinks having both will increase the spawn rate of the Enslaver a little bit. I did my own test while farming after reading that, and it looked like I get Enslavers a little more often also, so my current Farm Build has both Nadroji Bonus.

the thing is, after writing that, I am now wondering if Pack Size only affects Normal Monsters or Normal/Magic/Rare monsters. I usually use Larimar on Challenge Maps when Farming to get any combination of Pack Size, Magic +%, Rare +%, and +Monster Affixes. the Epic +# affix just increases the number of Epic Guardians for the Cartographer. so I usually end up farming lots of monsters :crossed_swords: :dragon:

Edit: it’s possible that Pack Size +% multiplies with Magic & Rare +% as I’ve had maps with big Magic & Rare mobs. the other way to look at it is Pack Size only affects Normal monsters as there are separate affixes for Magic & Rare monsters, and the big Magic & Rare mobs are because I use Nadroji Bonus when farming on maps with the Magic & Rare +% affixes.

2 Likes