Found Void Slime!

I finally got a Legend Void Slime yesterday. it looks very cool! I thought that it would make a good Pet for a Flintlock Rogue Poison Build or a Necromancer Wizard Poison Build.

5 Likes

It’s amazing after all this time that it’s still hard to find them all. Ive almost lost hope in ever finding and eternal Merlin’s Imp :/:thinking:

5 Likes

Merlin’s Imp is tough, and the Eternal one is toughest to find. I’m just happy for the 2 Legend Merlin’s I found.

3 Likes

Its a very good pet especially beacuse its elements set.

1 Like

I actually have that slime too with the same set. Though its quality is -5 >:(

I got a legendary warrior imp RAGE 2 months ago i forgot to tell you guys…i been busy farming items And anyways i finally reached floor 200

1 Like

good luck for 200 + floors

now for the next 100 floors! :ladder:

1 Like

@Golem Go For it!!!:sunglasses:🖒

thx! I’ve put floor climbing on hold for a bit to Ascend a few of my Characters and test out some build ideas along the way. I’m trying to remember if I got to floor 2k yet… either I’m real close or I got there and am working on a better climbing build.

Wtf… 2000 floors?! But, the real question is the floor cap.

for the floor cap, just look at the top leader boards for floors reached… that’s the cap, but so far only hackers/cheaters have gotten there. for legit floors reached, I think around floor 50k to 75k, or maybe 100k now. it’s been a few months since I last looked.

1 Like